What's new

Almost 90pc of Geneva pledges are project loans, Dar reveals

If this money is specifically loans to build the flood drainage and future flood prevention infrastructure, then advocacy should be done to prioritize the implementation of solutions from the “Pakistan Flood Control system” presented to WAPDA after the 2010 Floods.

Funds aren't allowed to be used to build dams
As dams are in India(Kashmir/gilgat is in India per the grounp providing loans)

The world is promising us alms for the flood, but this aid will come in three years. Our crisis is urgent. Will we get through this crisis? Dar Saab is more interested in redeeming its assets than saving the economy. God have mercy. Who will save Pakistan!

People deserve this.
No need to get emotional

How is the PDM movement going to generate the wealth to "pay back those loans" - recurring problem with Pakistan - take money but have no idea how to pay it back ..

LOL I am enjoying this shitshow. Loans and more loans. Even loans during climate disaster.

That photo says it all. It looks like a circus freak show of morons. idiots and imbeciles. A sad spectacle.

Looks like the muppet show I see ;
Kermit the frog
Mrs piggy
Fozzie bear
Gonzo
Statler
Waldorf

I swear it’s just like the muppet show

5472B4A9-A9D9-4AFF-B58E-21EF0BD35981.png

Funds aren't allowed to be used to build dams
As dams are in India(Kashmir/gilgat is in India per the grounp providing loans)

People deserve this.
No need to get emotional

Most of this presentation resolves around dams and canals in Punjab and Sindh specifically focused on preventing flood damage. Some of this money should be spent to re-evaluate prior presentations and update it for how water has been unable to drain.

Looks like the muppet show I see ;
Kermit the frog
Mrs piggy
Fozzie bear
Gonzo
Statler
Waldorf

I swear it’s just like the muppet show

Even the muppets would be more useful to Pakistan than this mass of wasted protoplasm sharing four misfiring brain cells between all of them. I could find more funny things to say, if this nightmare weren't real, so please let me just stop here.

That photo says it all. It looks like a circus freak show of morons. idiots and imbeciles. A sad spectacle.
You mean actually do something useful? Nope. It is easier to cry "climate change" to help open up donors' pockets internationally, while selling the "act of God" manjan domestically. Jab baarish ziada hoti hey .....
Not just that, that photo exemplifies the abysmal image of Pakistan in the eyes of the whole world today, and rightfully so: Liars, cheats and thieves leading a nation of liars, cheats and thieves.
LOL. Just dying embers of passions long lost.
Even the muppets would be more useful to Pakistan than this mass of wasted protoplasm sharing four misfiring brain cells between all of them. I could find more funny things to say, if this nightmare weren't real, so please let me just stop here.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :D

Chor yar. Don't overthink about Pakistan at this point. I know it hurts and makes the blood boil to see who's leading us, but we have a docile population that likes getting rammed backside. Even the Tunisians had more self respect that triggered the Arab spring.

Saaqa Munshi is a patent "Daggarh-Dalla". Period.

Munshi ne Bait lee hui hai Bajwa aur uske sussar ke saath.

Ke Pakistan ki mahishat ki maa behne ek kar deni hai.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :D

Nope. I am fine. It is the disaster shown in the photo that deserves to be recognized for what it is, and what it represents - and those who are responsible for putting them there.

Chor yar. Don't overthink about Pakistan at this point. I know it hurts and makes the blood boil to see who's leading us, but we have a docile population that likes getting rammed backside. Even the Tunisians had more self respect that triggered the Arab spring.

I am fine. I also say that things won't change because a majority of the population is okay with the way things are, remember?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom