What's new

Alien City On Mars? Check This Out!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Take a look at these images of the Hale Crate on Mars taken by Mars Express from an altitude of approx 260km above the surface of Mars and sourced from the European Space Agency.

If you look carefully, you would probably notice the clear geometric shapes. Squares, rectangles, circles and diamond shaped structures. Can these be the result of natural geological formations, manifestations of volcanic activity, adverse pixilation effects on the images or are they artificial constructs? The resolution of these images is quite poor, and thus difficult to identify. But I think it looks suspiciously like the image of a Martian city!

MarsCity4.gif

MarsCity3.gif

Marscity2psd.gif

137-021104-0533-6-3d2-01-HaleCrater.

And here’s a hires image of the Valles Marineris on Mars taken from the ESA Mars collection. Look carefully at the first image. Do you notice anything out of the ordinary? Or is it just a barren, uninteresting landscape?

Well, if you can’t make out much, have a look at the second image which I have annotated and marked certain anomalous structures. It looks like the ruins of an ancient civilization with a ‘temple’ on one side of a small city with what looks like the city’s water tank towards the top right. This depression is too regular in shape to be a crater.

MarsCiv1.gif

MarsCiv2.gif

More strange formations in the same MOC strip. Resembles a hydro power station with a lot of parallel water pipes going into a stream that probably once had flowing water!

M7Hydrocopy.gif

And what is that resting or 'constructed' on top of the right most 'pipe'?

And then there are those skulls on Mars....

marsskulls6.gif

marsskulls10.gif

Cheers! :D

fk you have found my house and my dead alien dog's skull... you know that you are violating privacy :mad:

Wow! I think Mars did have an ancient civilization hundreds of thousands of years ago till the atmosphere boiled away and the water dried up.

There's even that famous sculpted 'face' on Mars! Whodunnit?
lsem_0001_0001_0_img0017.jpg

Wow! I think Mars did have an ancient civilization hundreds of thousands of years ago till the atmosphere boiled away and the water dried up.

There's even that famous sculpted 'face' on Mars! Whodunnit?
lsem_0001_0001_0_img0017.jpg
that was just light and shadow game...history channel talked about it :coffee:

that was just light and shadow game...history channel talked about it :coffee:
May be, maybe not! No one has proved it either way.

Here's the image taken by another Mars orbiter called Mars Express. The previous one was taken by Viking that you said was light and shadow effects.

So what do you say about this image? There's no shadow play here. It seems the right side of the face as we're looking at it has caved in due to natural causes.....

MarsFace-1.gif

Maybe there were lives once on the Mars, but destroyed somehow.

Back
Top Bottom