What's new

"Al-Khalid 1" going through Testing stages at HIT (Image)

The program however is moving slow these days owing mainly to restricted funding from GoP & change in the HIT top leadership.

This and the cuts in the SPD budget, and we still have people making bogus claims of the militay controlling the GoP. :disagree:

:usflag:

How did u get access to inside HIT as close to AK? and how did they alow u to take a snap?

If ur claim is genuine, then u must have alot of info on AKs, AK1 n AKII as an inside source, please share some with us as how AK1 is different than conventional AKs?

and also as conventional AKs in full(600 or some) has not been delivered to army and we are into AKI(understandable), and even AKII(absurd), i simply dont get it

We all have our little cherished accessibility secrets that we would like to keep private! :pakistan:

Please see my post above to see the likely improvements in AK-1

And finally a correction, at this time around 300 AK's have been delivered to PA. AK-1 is most likely a replacement for T-80UD which has now become an old platform without having the necessary capacity for improvement. That is why the urgency into bringing AK-1 online soonest with PA.

Here is the Part II of the same photo posted here by Bezerk proving my point that I took these photos. Hopefully this will give a better image of the frontal arc of the AK-1. Please keep in mind that the tank shown here is yet to be painted and covered with ERA kits & a other few vital combat systems.

Attachments

• DSC01863.jpg
    DSC01863.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 769
It looks Nice and as some senior Members have already stated that the main Innovative stuff in under that Hard Skin of AK1.

I hope its Armour is Solid enough to counter Indian ATGWs.

This and the cuts in the SPD budget, and we still have people making bogus claims of the militay controlling the GoP. :disagree:
that's what I've been saying for a long time now, the govt. has cut funding towards our strategic programs, more importantly, our ballistic missile programs. there is absolutely no media coverage on this, no one is saying anything, although Dr. Samar Mubarakmand has said quietly, the govt. has restricted funding.

it's true that there are a lot of govt. members, even from PPP, that oppose this, but they're just sitting there and following their headmaster, taking whatever money they can before the next martial law.

I hope the ammo storage compartment has been moved and given blow-out panels, lack of this feature is a major weakness of AK.

Here is the Part II of the same photo posted here by Bezerk proving my point that I took these photos. Hopefully this will give a better image of the frontal arc of the AK-1. Please keep in mind that the tank shown here is yet to be painted and covered with ERA kits & a other few vital combat systems.
It looks rather crude in the closeups. Nothing like the Challenger 2, Leopard 2 or M1 (in its looks). It may still be comparable with the others in performance.

what is that ak 1 i havent got any information about it if any body knows any related information about it so please post it i want to know about it.
thankyou

is pakistans really trying to sell alkhalid to kuwait.i dont think so what did you think guys.:coffee:

what is that ak 1 i havent got any information about it if any body knows any related information about it so please post it i want to know about it.
thankyou

AK1 is probably an upgrade of AK. however no one is 100 percent sure.
also pakistan has offered AK to kwait but had no response

Back
Top Bottom