Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ahmadi doctor killed in Chenab Nagar
By Rana Tanveer
Published: May 26, 2014
713250-Dr_Mehdi-1401090941-611-640x480.jpg

Dr Medhi Ali. PHOTO: JAMAAT-E-AHMADIYYA

CHENAB NAGAR: A member of the Jamaat-e-Ahmadiyya was shot dead in Chenab Nagar on Monday allegedly because of his faith.

Cardiac surgeon Dr Mehdi Ali was on his was way back from a graveyard when two men on a motorbike opened fire. He was shot 11 times, a spokesperson for the Ahmadiyya Jamaat in Rabwah told The Express Tribune.

The 50-year-old US national was visiting Pakistan for research work at Tahrir Cardiac Hospital, Rabwah along with his family.

The attackers managed to flee the scene of the crime. Ali’s body was taken to a nearby hospital. No FIR was registered till the filing of this report.

This is madness..... it really hurts to read news like this ... what one gets after killing innocent people of diff faith is beyond my thinking.... i dunno when will we learn to coexist in peace with others... sad incident ..... these scum bags are bringing bad name

This is seriously stupid! I mean why the hell do people care and up to the point of being near a grave yard waiting for people to come and shoot them based on their faith! How stupid can one get?!

Seriously there should be a major scale un-brainwashing people to stop such stupidity!

This is seriously stupid! I mean why the hell do people care and up to the point of being near a grave yard waiting for people to come and shoot them based on their faith! How stupid can one get?!

Seriously there should be a major scale un-brainwashing people to stop such stupidity!
The society has rapidly evolved into an intolerant one over last couple of decades. Ahmadies were in Subcontinent for almost a century but despite differences from mainstream communities, there was never an incident of killing. Having differences with someone doesn't give us the right to take one's life.

The society has rapidly evolved into an intolerant one over last couple of decades. Ahmadies were in Subcontinent for almost a century but despite differences from mainstream communities, there was never an incident of killing. Having differences with someone doesn't give us the right to take one's life.
Def not! But the amount of effort and the length some will go like waiting at a graveyard to shoot anyone who comes out! Man what is their problem?! The height of stupidity + jahalat !

Def not! But the amount of effort and the length some will go like waiting at a graveyard to shoot anyone who comes out! Man what is their problem?! The height of stupidity + jahalat !
Its not Jahalat but Taasub. Its funny that people don't observe basics of Islam but are ever ready to get a short cut to Jannat by killing some ahmadi, burning the house of a christian etc.

Its not Jahalat but Taasub. Its funny that people don't observe basics of Islam but are ever ready to get a short cut to Jannat by killing some ahmadi, burning the house of a christian etc.
That is not a shortcut to jannat! Nowhere does it say so in the Quran!

Seriously we need to stop this madness, someone has to step up and do something about it, before it gets toooo late before we reach to the culmination. I'll accuse our education system and people who brainwash innocent yet stupid and uneducated masses. Islam never teaches violence.

normally its the shia doctors on the hit list in Quetta and Karachi
rest in peace to the dead ..

tumblr_msbg2fZlcP1qjxky8o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom