What's new

After Skyrocketting for decades, housing price finally comes down a bit in China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
After Skyrocketting for decades, housing price finally comes down a bit in China

This Chenedu city new apartment, total 850,000Yuan ($118,000), down payment 30,000Yuan ( $4000), monthly payment 3,000 Yuan ( $400)

Last edited:
The drop is definitely not enough, China should take advantage of this property restructuring opportunity and solve this single biggest public grievance once and for all.
Half the current housing price is about right for the public opinion.

Beijing Shanghai Shenzhen will not drop if we follow example of Japan.

Everywhere in Japan drop like crazy while Tokyo stands.

Below is US Orange County. China is also at the eve whereby rich village become villa. The pull of migrating to cities is less now.

1693549963994.png

The drop is definitely not enough, China should take advantage of this property restructuring opportunity and solve this single biggest public grievance once and for all.
Half the current housing price is about right for the public opinion.

I'm quite surprise seeing how stubborn the Chinese real estate developers are.

They know their company is going to go bankrupt because of debt, but they still insist not to lower the price to attract buyers.

At least, they can save their company despite not being so profitable.

I do have a feeling that these real estate developers don't understand about the economic tactic, willingly to lose money a bit, but still survive and be prepared for tomorrow.

They know their company is going to go bankrupt because of debt, but they still insist not to lower the price to attract buyers.

I do have a feeling that these real estate developers don't understand about the economic tactic, willingly to lose money a bit, but still survive and be prepared for tomorrow.
This is why everyone hates them.

Because they can take out loans, then transfer the funds, and keep the debt in China.

Beijing Shanghai Shenzhen will not drop if we follow example of Japan.
Beijing's housing price doesn't budge, neither the office floor rent. probably nothing can bring down Beijing's housing price.

Back
Top Bottom