What's new

After Goat, Now Cow Raped in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang.... How do you rape a cow... These was a similar case in the US - The farmer reported to the police. The rapist was an Indian.

The Hindu creation story goes something like this

Brahma, or shiva, Krishna one of the weirdos wants to screw his own daughter

So his daughter tries to escape and turns into different animals

But shiva tracks her down EVERY TIME AND RAPES HER, ,,,"right down to the ants" and every time she gives birth in animal form to a new animal

This is literally the creation story of Hinduism, so rape is in-built right from the start, don't take my word for it LOOK IT UP
View attachment 937019

If you were ever confused about WTF the above was it's Krishna/Shiva/Brahma raping his own daughter in horse form
Turns out the people who filed the complaint were from hindutva groups and the accussed were muslim

Have some respect for Hindu culture. :)
Not done by a hindu

Turns out the people who filed the complaint were from hindutva groups and the accussed were muslim

Not done by a hindu
Once Obama came to India and was telling Modi how bad India is. He said look at all these guys sitting on the roads. Our America is so clean. Modi wanted to get back at o ama and waited for his US trip. Once in US he searched and and searched and at last saw a guy shitting in DC. He got excited and told Obama .. haha.. look at that you are no different. Obama asked his guys to check up on that person and in due course the agent whispered in Obamas ears. Obama started laughing and said Modi bhai we aren’t that similar after all because that shitter is an Indian.
This story is like that.

Indian Farmer: "Lord? A pervert raped a chicken!
Me (as village chief): "..."
Indian Farmer: "Lord! A pervert raped a dog, a monitor lizard, a goat and 10 infants!
Me: "..."
Indian Farmer: "Lord? A pervert raped a cow!"
Me: "BY THE LADY! THAT WILL NOT STAND! Kill this monster!"

Listen here you little pajeet,India is not "my" ally,is not "our" ally and if you keep trying to rile me up,I might end up talking a bit about your parental advisory.

LOL Says the Hindutva boot polisher. We know who you really are. Don't think that people are stupid here.

Not only is India your ally. You guys support India with full passion. India is a natural ally of the West. Don't deny the facts.

LOL Says the Hindutva boot polisher. We know who you really are. Don't think that people are stupid here.

Not only is India your ally. You guys support India with full passion. India is a natural ally of the West. Don't deny the facts.
Where did I praise or talk about Hindutva "culture" in a positive way? Try hard to find a post,take a screenshot and post it.

Until you do (which you won't),refrain from slandering me and saying such nonsense.

Also,for the....I don't know,100th time? Stop putting all countries in the same basket and saying "natural ally of the West".Last time I checked you live and pay taxes to this "West". And you live in one of the most "Western culture" countries in Europe,so please spare us the bullshit. If anything,you're more Western than me and a lot of others in here.

Also,last time I checked Pakistan was still a US ally. But then again,you don't live in Pakistan,no way to know that. Right? Oh you live in the Netherlands? That's a US ally too. Oh,you're currently in Turkey? That's a US ally as well!

Ah yes,boot polishing Dalit abu Pajeet is just a loudmouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom