What's new

Afghans protest against Pakistan

These people have NATO forces all over their country and they are angry with Pakistan fencing it's border, it's their soldiers who opened fire on the Pakistan outpost adjacent to the fencing.

If Pakistan wants to it can treat Afghanistan like Gaza, Afghanistan is a landlocked country dependent on Pakistan. Afghanis need to understand better relations with Pakistan is in the interest of their country, otherwise they will never have prosperity, and likewise for Pakistan needs to have cordial ties with Afghanistan.

These people have NATO forces all over their country and they are angry with Pakistan fencing it's border, it's their soldiers who opened fire on the Pakistan outpost adjacent to the fencing.

If Pakistan wants to it can treat Afghanistan like Gaza, Afghanistan is a landlocked country dependent on Pakistan. Afghanis need to understand better relations with Pakistan is in the interest of their country, otherwise they will never have prosperity, and likewise for Pakistan needs to have cordial ties with Afghanistan.

It is a high level talk which these brainless fart head Afghanis will not understand.

The best thing would be to seal the border completely from head to toe & mine the complete border. This proposal or idea was given by Gen. Musharraf & he wanted to do it but he was strongly opposed by corrupt dog rented Afghan Govt., US & NATO. Today we can see why they opposed it.

Today's Afghanistan is corrupt, Pro Indian & they have no love for Pakistan.

Ahsan Framosh Afghan., they forgot when Russians were raping their mothers and daughters, it was Pakistan who gave them refuge, food, education to their children, and health to the sick and injured..............but again they are afghans....back stabbers

It is a high level talk which these brainless fart head Afghanis will not understand.

The best thing would be to seal the border completely from head to toe & mine the complete border. This proposal or idea was given by Gen. Musharraf & he wanted to do it but he was strongly opposed by corrupt dog rented Afghan Govt., US & NATO. Today we can see why they opposed it.

Today's Afghanistan is corrupt, Pro Indian & they have no love for Pakistan.

Pakistan needs to continue sending back Afghans to Afghanistan, seal and secure the border as much as possible, and create a buffer zone on the border. Afghanistan army should be notified any further hostility on the border will be met with fierce reaction, however Gen. Kayani has been passive and a man of inaction, not sure why he even bothered becoming a General if he's not going to use his powers as COAS to defend Pakistan.

Pakistan should also halt export of rice and wheat to Afghanistan, let them grow their own food and feed themselves.

they are back stabbers ..we ***** helped them alot but still they r against us....

no thats wrong perception because after soviet invasion they were alone and without arms we provide them arms moral support and also our people fought against ussr....still there are many afghan refuges in pakistan...so i dnt think that shud b a reason for that

I traveled with Ex DG ISI Genral Asad Durrani from Kabul to Islamabad.. I tried my best to ask him the purpose of his visit but could not get clear answer.. Was he there in Kabul to resolve this current dispute?? any info?

If you help someone by handing him a gun.. sooner or later he will point the same gun back at you.

What about the Stingers then ?? Or the fact that money flowed from the US and KSA ??
Rhetorics don't work, you know.

We expressed our desire to see peace in Afghanistan and this is the response we got. They are simply demostrating the fact that they have no idea how to run a country and face the returning Talibs.

I agree with sealing and fencing the border as well. They praise India and Iran to the skies, but want their goods passing through Pakistan for free. Let Iran or someone else bear the burden for a change.

There may be anger, but publicly burning flags of another country and stamping on it - I believe it is taking things too far. But that's just my 2cents.

Back
Top Bottom