What's new

‘Afghanistan too should conduct India-like surgical strikes against terrorists’

Exactly this was my point if Pakistan doesn't not give a strong response to these claims than there will be surely be an increase in problems for Pakistan

watch fun??? u mean modi will dance on item song??? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

u and ur mythical events surgical strike :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
not every PM dance's to someone's tunes. I won't blame you,you learned from what you have been seeing,I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand what I ment.:-)

and no talk about surgical strikes in Afghanistan.

One comedy after the another, looks like box office gonna make loads of money this winter. Can I have some pop corns please.

For Afghans the only thing I can say, if I feed a street dog once, he will be thankful to me for the rest of the life for this kindness but look at afghans feeding them since last four decades and they are ready to bite us back, so who is better, you guess.

Rest assure if afghanistan does that they will be removed from the pages of history .. it would be like no country by the name of afghanistan ever existed in the region ........ You guys are nothing without the foreign forces ..

Jus relax. they are talking abt india like surgical strikes. tht means, surgical strikes that never happened.so they are welcome to do it

This india like surgical strikes will be new fashion....every one would want one to be conducted against them.....

- We have had an informal rule there from 96 - 2001 .

- SSG has conducted raids inside afghanistan in the past

- PAF conducted air raids inside afghanistan right after peshawer incident .

We know them inside out . They don't have the capacity to do anything .

SSG conducting raid against terrorist groups and Afghan military both offer a different political scenario.

If you raid terrorists, they won't bother. If you kill their soldiers, then they will.

That's what you guys who do the "good-terrorist-bad-terrorist" thing, don't get.

not every PM dance's to someone's tunes. I won't blame you,you learned from what you have been seeing,I am sure you are intelligent enough to understand what I ment.:-)

and no talk about surgical strikes in Afghanistan.

can u enlighten me what were u saying ??? do u even know all the pms of the world including urs dances on someone's tune if u believe urs is uninfluenced by anyone then u r totally either blind or pretend to b one because his strings r pulled by rss

The false racial superiority of Afghans is destroyed every time they see Pakistan on map, this is their punishment and their fate for looting and plundering our regions centuries before. No one is talking about nukes here, If Pakistan wanted we could carpet bomb the whole of donkey shaggers back to stone age.

Back
Top Bottom