What's new

Afghan Taliban bar govt employees without beards from work

These guys are dealing with a collapsed economy and this is what they spend their time doing, morons of the highest order.
as if Pakistan has the lumber 1 economy in the world lol. ur logic failed

thank god ragnar lothbrok can work

1648609258645.png

Not that bad considering all the things they could implement, I actually don't consider this bad at all.

If having a beard is part of the image they want to project of themselves then I don't see anything wrong with that. It's their prerogative.

(It is pointless and unnecessary in my opinion, although it's obviously culturally/religiously derived, but as a foreigner I have no right to judge)

I'm sure foreign governments world-wide have requirements for how you physically present yourself too. Afghanistan also has this right.

This is one of the most harmless things and doesn't actually hurt anyone.
Growing a beard is Sunnah but not mandatory in Islam.

Afghan Taliban should not make rulings that can negatively affect local businesses.

Demand of safety razor blades is increasing worldwide:

Given Afghanistan's economic situation, how is this ruling helpful to Afghan retailers? They should have every item that can produce profits.

But Afghan Taliban are not smart to begin with. They have no sense of nation-building.

There people are starving, lol keep sleeping.
that country has been at war for the last few decades and ur beloved westerners looted the country dry when they left. while our country has not gone through the troubles like Afghanistan and yet their currency is stronger than us lol. keep living in fooooooool's heaven.

Back
Top Bottom