What's new

A report on the Egyptian deal that caused strained relations between Germany and Israel after the “Type Mode 209/1400” submarine deal

so how r yr ISR capabilities on the ground? dont tell me any classified info......but tell me if yr confident IAF dont pull off another 1967 type raid ever again? And what is counter for the increasing IAF's Stand Off Weapons capabilities that u guys want to adapt?

As well as r u guys now fully and completely capable of blocking gulf of Aqaba and Suez for Israeli marine traffic at yr will or u still r bound to any kind of secret deals or guarantees or treaties internationally?
1967 main reasons were sinai was not well fortified of troops they werent expecting an attack and an unknown commander ordered the retreat without a plan leaving their weapons behind as they follow orders

We have recconsance battalions al of the border is covered with them and spying satelites. Obviously i cant list every single counter to the IDF as i do not know but i can tell you they had merkava mockups to train and test on for ages
As of camp david the 2 islands tiran and sanafir are labblled as area C of camp david and no heavy troops are alllowed on these islands which is the gate to aqaba so no control but these islands are now sold to saudi because they were saudi origin this allows the islands to be out of the agreement which means egypt can put as much troops and vessels to block off israel from red sea.

As of camp david the 2 islands tiran and sanafir are labblled as area C of camp david and no heavy troops are alllowed on these islands which is the gate to aqaba so no control but these islands are now sold to saudi because they were saudi origin this allows the islands to be out of the agreement which means egypt can put as much troops and vessels to block off israel from red sea.
Sorry ya Hydration but Egypt can't put troops in Tinar and Sanafir even if it was sold to KSA. According to Camp David we can't put troops there even if KSA let us put them.

Sorry ya Hydration but Egypt can't put troops in Tinar and Sanafir even if it was sold to KSA. According to Camp David we can't put troops there even if KSA let us put them.
we cant by what agreement? it becomes international waters shared by 2 countries who are allied

1967 main reasons were sinai was not well fortified of troops they werent expecting an attack and an unknown commander ordered the retreat without a plan leaving their weapons behind as they follow orders

We have recconsance battalions al of the border is covered with them and spying satelites. Obviously i cant list every single counter to the IDF as i do not know but i can tell you they had merkava mockups to train and test on for ages
u do realize that out of all 3 services of Israelis, Their airforce is the main thing right? and they increasing their SOW capabilities rapidly right?

Actually what im abt to tell u, might be a surprise for u but that is true; IAF by and Large follows PAF's approach and so does PAF........because the nature of the threats facing us both are the same.

India has developed high end and layered IDAS in last 20 years. To counter that PAF has worked extremely hard to develop SOW capabilities, meaning we can target enemy without even leaving our airspace, This Raad-II cruise missile that yr EAF hopes to buy with 550km range with our Jf17s is part of that. And thats not all we have.....Examples of that are of our operation swift retort in 2019. Where we bombed them 6 airstrikes at 3 targets without leaving our airspace too. Air to Air engagements happened later that day. Click on the view button to watch it when u open this source.

details of the attack are here with maps.

IAF is following the came approach in Syria as well taking a clue from PAF's book. As we were first in Asia to started developing such things back in 2001/2002.....IAF started developing later.

So what r the counters to this for Egyptian Armed Forces when in next war IAF will stay well within Israel or in international waters of Mediterranean and will hit yr air defenses from North and East? Staying well away from the max range of ADS like this German one yr buying?

Eg Our Raad-II was build to counter Indian S400's radar's 400km max range. This weapon gives jf17s advantage to stay atleast 150km outside the range of s400's main radar and launch this SOW.

What is yr counter to IAF's increasing the range and accuracy of its SOWs? And what r yr own SOWs to counter Israeli IADS systems which r also layered?

Last edited:
So what r the counters to this for Egyptian Armed Forces when in next war IOAF will stay well within Israel or in international wars of Mediterranean and will hit yr air defenses from North and East? Staying well away from the max range of ADS like this German one yr buying?
let them have fun having their f35s detected taking off airbases, being sniped by antey 2500 and 4000 while their missiles get intercepted by multi layered defenses or having fun playing with the navy which i wont advise. Might as well educate yourself about the Air defences, Airforce and Navy of Egypt if you want to predict what will happen. Not everything is about range and thats why the Pl-15 isnt better than the K-77M or the export version of S-400 is worse than the shorter range antey 4000

let them have fun having their f35s detected taking off airbases, being sniped by antey 2500 and 4000 while their missiles get intercepted by multi layered defenses or having fun playing with the navy which i wont advise. Might as well educate yourself about the Air defences, Airforce and Navy of Egypt if you want to predict what will happen. Not everything is about range and thats why the Pl-15 isnt better than the K-77M or the export version of S-400 is worse than the shorter range antey 4000
u sure about that?

we cant by what agreement? it becomes international waters shared by 2 countries who are allied
Still no because you have to respect the Camp Davids Accord unless you change the terms with Israel to send troops there.

Egypt should buy Advanced submarines from China with transfer of technology.

Chinese are much more honest than businessmen from the West.

Egypt should buy Advanced submarines from China with transfer of technology.

Chinese are much more honest than businessmen from the West.
No eastren style navy pieces are inferior compared to western

True, but at least the West will not enslave you or have leverage over you.

Also equipment from the West also comes with "conditions."
yeah one of the main downsides with the italian FREEM that it was stripped out of the EW system nuteno because "it will jeprodize NATO safety" Its probably pressure from israel as it isnt logical when they sold it to the UAE and qatar on much smaller corvettes. another system will be designed specifically for egypt and egypt refused to fund its development and cut 125 million euros out of the contract until the system is developed and weve recently seen ENS Al-galala sail to italy. Only the US would put such conditions Europeans are more open especially when you have Gas. Speaking of subs the latest version of the scorpion with ToT contract is near

Back
Top Bottom