What's new

A Pakistani youtuber's candid confession of who was responsible for 1947 violence

The first attack was actually carried out by a Sikh war party on a train carrying Muslim civil servants to Pakistan. A bomb derailed the train with 5 dead.

Send me a PM brother.. very important

This isn't true. The Sikhs were the initiators of the violence in this area. Don't let Sikhs and Hindus launder it onto Muslims or even the British. Please read Ishtiaq Ahmed's book on partition violence in Punjab. He has a pro-Hindu and Sikh bias but even he couldn't deny that they were behind the violence. Please see extracts below:

The whole story about the riots in Rawalpindi begin with Tara Singh shrieking Pakistan Murdabad and waving his kirpan:
View attachment 949173

He had the boldness to do this because he, along with other Sikh and Hindu leaders believed Hindus and Sikhs could subjugate the numerically superior Muslims:
View attachment 949175
View attachment 949176

As such, they directed their followers to attack Muslims to crush any pro-Pakistan sentiment. So the so-called anti-Sikh pogroms in Rawalpindi started off as Hindus and Sikhs attempting to intimidate and frightening local Muslims into withdrawing their support for the Muslim League and Pakistan:

1693152727180-png.949177

View attachment 949178
View attachment 949179
View attachment 949180

Once the violence they instigated spiralled out of control against them, they had to leave Rawalpindi and that's when they decided to plan a genocide in the entire of Punjab.
You are talking about the riots, I am talking about the massacre which took place in Rawalpindi area by unknown people. Tara Singh's sister family was also killed.

Nevertheless, since none of us was their and history is always biased. I do not think I am capable to make any judgement. Allah SWT knows best. I know one thing, humanity died in 1947.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom