What's new

FSA received "Game Changing" weapons.

Pessimist-Prime-has-no-hope-for-his-team-transformers-31437435-1280-1024.png

In such fights no one wins, but only the people lose.

200 k regular soldiers plus 300 k conscripts plus air force personnel roughly comes around around 450 k ground troops.

If the Alawaites are remaining loyal and standing by Assad, then mine telling me how come those Alawites joined the revolution? If those commanders left Assad alone, then I don't think the World will be surprised if Assad asked someone else like NasserAllah's to fight on the SAA behalf.

200 k regular soldiers plus 300 k conscripts plus air force personnel roughly comes around around 450 k ground troops.

200 + 300 makes 500 not 450 :lol:, let's just be more accurate.

If the Alawaites are remaining loyal and standing by Assad, then mine telling me how come those Alawites joined the revolution? If those commanders left Assad alone, then I don't think the World will be surprised if Assad asked someone else like NasserAllah's to fight on the SAA behalf.

200 + 300 makes 500 not 450 :lol:, let's just be more accurate.

Ur including air force personnel in 500k,200k regular soldiers and other 300k comprises conscripts PLUS air force personnel.
And i'm not disputing u that some alawites have joined FSA,but it seems majority haven't and bulk form assad's core forces.
Sadly syria is in grip of full scale sectarian warfare.

Interesting development, actually the outcome might be good for the region after all, but unfortunately Syrians are paying the price, try to look at it this way:

1- PKK is joining the fight (most probably trying to stay neutral, but if fight is brought to them, they will definitely react, we can only hope! :D)
2- Sunni-extremists on one end
3- Hezballah on the other

So basically in the end some of these groups will be weakened or possibly even destroyed :coffee:

I would say let them all slaughter each other as long as they kill each other and not the ordinary people :pop: This is what majority of people in civilized world want. :partay:

As long as these people are happily killing each other they won't have enough resources and hopefully (not enough human resources) left to disturb the world peace.

EDIT:

I would say open recruiting centres and let people along with their "Imams" join the fight, its important that you send the Imams! Don't let the buggers sit comfortably while their followers working their *** off in Syria! :D Imam must also "donate" all his wives to this glorious sexual Jihad so it may attract more people from all around the world, people who are unable to pay for hookers! :D

Interesting development, actually the outcome might be good for the region after all, but unfortunately Syrians are paying the price, try to look at it this way:

1- PKK is joining the fight (most probably trying to stay neutral, but if fight is brought to them, they will definitely react, we can only hope! :D)
2- Sunni-extremists on one end
3- Hezballah on the other

So basically in the end some of these groups will be weakened or possibly even destroyed :coffee:

I would say let them all slaughter each other as long as they kill each other and not the ordinary people :pop: This is what majority of people in civilized world want. :partay:

As long as these people are happily killing each other they won't have enough resources and hopefully (not enough human resources) left to disturb the world peace.

EDIT:

I would say open recruiting centres and let people along with their "Imams" join the fight, its important that you send the Imams! Don't let the buggers sit comfortably while their followers working their *** off in Syria! :D Imam must also "donate" all his wives to this glorious sexual Jihad so it may attract more people from all around the world, people who are unable to pay for hookers! :D

Divide and conquer

It worked in Lebanon, it's working in Syria, it worked in Iraq etc...

Arabs are 90% mouth, 10% tribalism. Basically they will talk tough all day, but with a snap of the finger you can make them fight each other and destroy each other.

Look at Lebanon, iraq, Syria etc... As you said, this is very benefitial to us.

The PKK, Assad, wahabis etc... are all in it. As Assad gets weaker, we can control him more and more. At the same time extremists and wahabis are dying by the boat load and more and more make their way to Syria every day. PKK is losing men and $ too. What a cluster **** lol

It's funny how people like Musa and blackpeshkel laugh b/c other arabs are dying! These tribal bedouins can't understand how the world makes them fight each other in order to control them.

I sincerely hope the syrian regime prevails during this difficult time. However bad the assad regime might be, still they are much better than what can be expected from the wahabi infused opposition. If the rebels win, then its goodbye to all non-sunni communities in syria and to the whole region... we have seen this happen in Egypt and Libya before.
Policy makers in western capitals and especially in Washington have been short sighted when it comes to civil war in syria. Their vision has been clouded by anti-Iran sentiments, which is due to Irans anti-semitic rants in the recent past. This pro-Israel lobby in west is making the western powers back the wrong horse in syria. Their support to wahabi islamosupermacists will come to haunt them in the future..

Didn't you wish more deads of Sunnis? or are you shedding crocodile tears?

As longs the deads are Wahhabi and Saudi Dogs! I'm Happy! , send them over, send thousands, we'll kill them all! Soon shias will be majority.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Can't wait to send over 12,000 dead Wahhabi Kuwaiti ;)

@iranigirl2

:omghaha: the writing on the picture didn't mention where did those dead fighters come from. Don't try to take advantages out of nothing, nice try Safavids.

These are your fellow countrymen ;)

Syria Aleppo Freedom Fighters Show Iran ID Proof of Iranian Army Officer Battle Casualty 9-14-12 - YouTube

Syrian rebels captured iranian soldier fight in syria - YouTube

Syria Freedom Fighters Catch Iranian Mercenary 1-April-12 Assad Importing Foreign Shiite Soldiers - YouTube

Can't you see that they are about to cry :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I hate Assad. What I don't like is an unfair match. :D

Sorry mate!

I do not like the term you used as "match". It is not a game. It is flesh and blood of innocent Syrians that has been spilled by Assad the butcher for the last so many years.

From day 1, Assad the butcher had an unfair advantage over the protestors and later militants.

Even with the so-called game changing weapons (I don't have complete list of such weapons so no comment), Assad still has HUGE unfair advantage.

The only advantage that FSA may get (no guarantees) is the imposition of no-fly zone.

Nothing else gives them any advantage over Assad.

peace

The West didn't butcher the Syrian people, but Iran, Hezbollah, Iraqi Shia militias, and Assad are killing the Syrian people, isn't that enough for him to side against his enemy? Have you ever asked yourself who took a full reponsibility for the bombing of the Turkish village -the village that is close to the Syrian boarder-

What about the bombing by Assad's SAA thugs of a Turkish house that resulted into the death of an elder woman and children?

May Allah be with the ones on right path and perish those who are on other side. I am not taking sides here just criticizing the role of Turkey which is very shameful for the whole Muslim Ummah.

May Allah be with the ones on right path and perish those who are on other side. I am not taking sides here just criticizing the role of Turkey which is very shameful for the whole Muslim Ummah.

Why don't you criticize Iran's and Hezbollah's positions? We don't give any weapons to FSA but these perverts are fighting for criminal Assad.
Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you criticize Iran's and Hezbollah's positions? We don't give any weapons to FSA but these perverts are fighting for criminal Assad.
Hama massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

when last time your respected PM was in Pakistan he was here to put pressure on our oppsition so that the govt of Pakistan can easily resume NATO supplies. Has he ever raised voice about hundreds of thousands killed by NATO drone strikes, you are also responsible for all the mess in Afghanistan. Instead of safeguarding intrests of Muslim Ummah you are working for the vestige intrests of our enemies(you are not alone in this but surely playing leading role among them).
Iran is the only country showing middle finger to israel and US for all their evils they have done to not only the Muslims in Iran but all over the world. Hezbullah is fighting with israel with the help of Iran.
On the issue in Syria as far as the syrians require help from Iran, they will give their full support. Why are you burning if no one called you for help. :cheers:

when last time your respected PM was in Pakistan he was here to put pressure on our oppsition so that the govt of Pakistan can easily resume NATO supplies. Has he ever raised voice about hundreds of thousands killed by NATO drone strikes, you are also responsible for all the mess in Afghanistan. Instead of safeguarding intrests of Muslim Ummah you are working for the vestige intrests of our enemies(you are not alone in this but surely playing leading role among them).
Iran is the only country showing middle finger to israel and US for all their evils they have done to not only the Muslims in Iran but all over the world. Hezbullah is fighting with israel with the help of Iran.
On the issue in Syria as far as the syrians require help from Iran, they will give their full support. Why are you burning if no one called you for help. :cheers:
BS,the Turkish soldiers in Afghanistan only help with rebuilding infrastructure and security.
We are not engaged in combat.
Dont use the shia/sunni card.
Your muslim Ummah is and will stay a dream.

History repeats itself, Arming these terrorists is repeating the same mistake that happened in Afghanistan 2 decades ago, which we witnessed its consequences in Afghanistan, Iraq, in the ME even over ocean in American soil, it's merely giving a second chance to extremists ,the region is about to explode and idiots clergies whom do inflammatory speeches are adding fuel to the flames ... as American faced with it results in 2001 God knows what boomerang effect of this wave is gonna cause,

Why they say on the Video "Allah Hu-Ekber" ?

Never Know that "Allah" supports killing each other !

They making "Islam" to a Scapegoat for their Dirty Games -.- !!!

Back
Top Bottom