What's new

2011 is the harvest in the Navy

cross1993

Reaction score
This year is the harvest in the Navy
1, Aircraft carrier Service.
2, 4 Chinese Aegis(052C) service.
3, A large number of Stealth frigate(054A) Service, Total over 20.
4, 2 SSN(095) service.
5, A large number of Light frigate(056) Service.
6, 4 Conventional submarines(Meta level) Service.

:yahoo:
Aircraft carrier:
16.jpg

052C:
200779833185.jpg

054A:
0908011317312538387bc7ade3.jpg

095:
13167610_301844.jpg

056:
W020101225621660047631.jpg

Meta level:
11372118_267654.jpg

Last edited:

i doubt this, we havent even seen anything other than the model and build a large number in one year is quite difficult at best

To me, the biggest news is the deployment of Type 095 SSN.

And hopefully Varyag would be ready for training right now.

Why the hell do we need Type 56 corvettes?

Why the hell do we need Type 56 corvettes?

No idea but if you're talking about our 022 stealth boats, it's been rumored (just a rumor) that their RCS is only 12 m^2. This would mean they are completely invisible to warship radars, as waves on the ocean have RCS larger than 12 m^2 and the boats would be lost in the noise.

Can anybody tell me the significance of cruizers or destroyers in modern era ??
Only thing that is significant are Submarines and Aircraft Carriers (Only with Modern Aircrafts like AWACS, Anti Submarine, Attack, Bombers).

Varyag looks to have more displacement than Vikrmaditya, Anybody knows ho many Aircrafts it can have ? And what will China Use ? Su-33 or they planing Naval version of J-10B

i doubt this, we havent even seen anything other than the model and build a large number in one year is quite difficult at best

There have been some photos that are rumored to be 056's being built.

Only thing that is significant are Submarines and Aircraft Carriers (Only with Modern Aircrafts like AWACS, Anti Submarine, Attack, Bombers).

Varyag looks to have more displacement than Vikrmaditya, Anybody knows ho many Aircrafts it can have ? And what will China Use ? Su-33 or they planing Naval version of J-10B

They provide fleet air defense, a very important role.

As for the Varyag, it should have about 40 aircrafts or so, they'll use the J-15 primarily on the carrier.

cruisers and destroyers are compact and fast anti air, sub and surface all in 1s that can also be made stealth enough to evade detection by warship radars.

Back
Top Bottom