2 NATO soldiers killed in Afghan attack

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2 NATO soldiers killed in Afghan attack

Updated 1 hour ago
KABUL: Two NATO soldiers were killed in an attack in Afghanistan Sunday, ISAF said, while police said at least two children were also killed.

"Two International Security Assistance Force service members died following an insurgent attack in southern Afghanistan today," NATO's International Security Assistance Force said in a statement, without giving further details.

Two children were also killed and several civilians were wounded in the attack, which targeted a NATO convoy, the provincial police chief for southern Uruzgan province told AFP.

usually they killing afghans more than NATO's solders !!! shame on them !! they deserve to get killed by NATO

( well , in fact Taliban and Al Qaeda are CIA's creature , so no wonder why they don't care about civilians !! )

Americans should leave then we would not get these headlines of Killings of Americans or Muslims

RIP to the dead, end this war - Mr President.

Its his twisted opinion..

RIP to the dead..May peace comes to these lands soon

Exactly my point.. Foot in mouth syndrome.

There are approximately 1800 Turkish soldiers serving under NATO/ISAF operating inside Afghanistan.

I wonder whether he uses these same words if something of unfortunate happens to them.

Any Afghan has a right to kill an occupying soldier.

Afghans have the right to appropriately deal with all foreign-based forces that enter without invitation, and that includes JuD/LeT, Haqqanis and Talibs.

Exactly my point.. Foot in mouth syndrome.

There are approximately 1800 Turkish soldiers serving under NATO/ISAF operating inside Afghanistan.

I wonder whether he uses these same words if something of unfortunate happens to them.

Seeing the article just says NATO soldiers they could be Turkish, sadly the childish hatefull coments wishing ill on people they know nothing about are become the norm on what once was a profesional web site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom