What's new

$14 Million: KP GOVERNMENT DECIDES TO CONSTRUCT CPEC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PARK IN PESHAWAR

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
The park will boost trade, business activities besides creating job opportunities for youth of province.

12:40 PM, 12 Nov, 2017

file-photo-1510472436-3138.jpg

The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has decided to construct China Pakistan Economic Corridor Information (CPEC) Technology Park in Peshawar.

A spokesman of the provincial government told Radio Pakistan's Peshawar correspondent that land for the park has been acquired and construction work on it will be started shortly.

Park will be completed at a cost of more than fourteen million dollars.

The park will boost trade and business activities besides creating job opportunities for youth of the province.

KP govt to setup CPEC IT park in Peshawar

2:15 PM, November 12, 2017

kp-govt-to-setup-cpec-it-park-in-peshawar-1510478140-8200.jpg

The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has decided to construct China Pakistan Economic Corridor Information (CPEC) Technology Park in Peshawar , reported Radio Pakistan.

A spokesman of the provincial government told Radio Pakistan's Peshawar correspondent that land for the park has been acquired and construction work on it will be started shortly.

Park will be completed at a cost of more than fourteen million dollars.

The park will boost trade and business activities besides creating job opportunities for youth of the province.

Excellent... now set up day and night work set up and complete it quickly

They're also making them in Lahore Karachi and just outside Islamabad. This is a good trend.

Excellent decision...

BS, Pakistan's role in CPEC is to run Tyre shops
And you will open a low level make-shift kiosk for repairing the punctured tyres ... commensurate with your level

And you will open a low level make-

Sure, Why I will lose the lucrative opportunity. But I will need a chota to run the kiosk, but don't expect that being just PDF member will qualify you for this job, you have to work hard.

Sure, Why I will lose the lucrative opportunity. But I will need a chota to run the kiosk, but don't expect that being just PDF member will qualify you for this job, you have to work hard.
OMG, I didn't know anyone will admit it so publicly but anyways, if your "chota" has become dysfunctional...contact a Dr asap.. PDF will just laugh on you but won't be of any help :lol:

OMG, I didn't know anyone will admit it so publicly but anyways, if your "chota" has become dysfunctional...contact a Dr asap.. PDF will just laugh on you but won't be of any help :lol:

I know my flowery mustaches are quite tempting and Irresistible but I have set standards, you still have to work hard to be chota. :coffee:

I know my flowery mustaches are quite tempting and Irresistible but I have set standards, you still have to work hard to be chota. :coffee:
You're the one who was pedalling the tyre shop conspiracy so why it is hurting you now :lol:.. GTFOH..
the thing you are supporting it is not called moustache rather a bush and most ladies like you use Brazilian wax to get rid of them before meeting a man

You're the one who was pedalling the tyre shop conspiracy so why it is hurting you now :lol:.. GTFOH..
the thing you are supporting it is not called moustache rather a bush and most ladies like you use Brazilian wax to get rid of them before meeting a man

PDF is wrong place for you, Watch pogo

Back
Top Bottom