What's new

PML-Q hints at alliance with PTI

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE, Nov 2: The Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid-i-Azam (PML-Q) believes that its alliance with the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaaf (PTI) will be beneficial in meeting the challenges faced by the country.

“PTI chief Imran Khan has proved that his party is doing issue-based politics. As the PML-Q too is doing the issue-based politics, its alliance with the PTI is quite possible,” PML-Q Information Secretary Kamil Ali Agha said while talking to Dawn on Wednesday.

He said the PML-Q was in contact with the PTI for the last two years and both the parties were actively involved in mobilising the masses to raise their voice against corruption and other wrongdoings.

He said he had also held a meeting with the PTI media adviser Rauf Hasan on Wednesday. “During the three-hour meeting, we have reached a consensus that both the parties should have good working relationships to save the country from corruption, lawlessness, energy crisis, price hike and other issues,” Agha said.

About any formal announcement from the PML-Q regarding alliance with the PTI, he said though his party wanted making an alliance with the PTI, it’s up to Imran to take the decision in this regard.

When asked about Imran’s recent offer to the PML-N to start dialogue about making an alliance together subject to declaration of ‘actual’ assets possessed by the Sharif brothers and what would be the PML-Q reaction if the Sharifs fulfilled Imran’s condition, Agha said the PML-Q never did a politics of hatred.

“Though the PML-Q believes that the Sharif brothers will never agree to Imran’s such proposal or condition, we will continue having excellent relations with the PTI,” he added.

He said the PML-Q would stand with everyone who would make a compromise for the sake of progress and prosperity of the country. “That is why our party joined the government and got those ministries which were becoming a challenge to the government and even did not think rejecting the portfolios given to the PML-Q by the PPP,” he said.

He claimed PML-Q President Chaudhry Shujaat Husain was the first and the only politician who announced all his assets while speaking in the Senate.

He (Shujaat) had also offered to leave politics forever in case any one proved his declared assets “wrong”. He alleged PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif would never declare his “actual” assets and the assets recently declared by the Sharif brothers were incorrect.

He said the ‘derogatory’ language used by the chief minister used against President Asif Ali Zardari in a recent rally had pushed the PML-N towards more isolation. On the other hand, Imran didn’t use Shahbaz-like language in his speech and succeeded in wooing a much bigger audience, Agha said.
PML-Q hints at alliance with PTI | Provinces | DAWN.COM

When asked about Imran’s recent offer to the PML-N to start dialogue about making an alliance together subject to declaration of ‘actual’ assets possessed by the Sharif brothers and what would be the PML-Q reaction if the Sharifs fulfilled Imran’s condition, Agha said the PML-Q never did a politics of hatred.

JI also spread rumours that PTI and JI had made up alliance, but Omar cheema denied such rumours.

these rumours are in air after PTI's winning the support of Lahoris.

hamid mir even reported the existing MPAs and MNAs of Nawaz group are contacting PTI for joining.

so Tameem sahib agay agay dekhye hota hai kiya... :azn:

Assalam alaikum

if pml-q is serious 1st they must seperate themselves from this corrupt govt.

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

if pml-q is serious 1st they must seperate themselves from this corrupt govt.

TARIQ

even if they are, they must declare their real assets, and bring back all the looted money (Truth and Reconciliation)

Although personally I maintain a different stance for these politicians.:guns:

so Tameem sahib agay agay dekhye hota hai kiya... :azn:

Leader...!! That's cheating...!!! LOL...you take that comment on your heart...dont you!! LOL

Now you have starts cheating...i will receprocate it in the same manner....!!!

Ham to hain hee pakkay lahoreeee.!!!

"Arey Kuch tu Bolu"...!!! LOL

Mushahid Hussain is a very likely (future) candidate of PTI.

Assalam alaikum

Leader i believe yeh chalay howay cartoos hain , nothing good gonna come out of them

TARIQ

Mushahid Hussain is a very likely (future) candidate of PTI.

You people are disg.....! only one Jalsa in big scale and you are comming down to your knees...to grab everything!! no matter what promises and moral high grounds you are preaching to newborns...it just went in the air.....if that mentality continues...i'm sure...you will see your panipat soon....!!!

Easy Come.....Easy Go....!!

No alliance with JI, PML-Q: PTI
PTI-Flag-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has clarified that there is no prospect of an alliance with any political party or group including Jamaat-e-Islami and PML-Q.
In a statement issued here from the party’s Central Secretariat, Raoof Hasan, Central Vice President, PTI, said that the reports appearing in this regard in the media were totally unfounded. It appeared to be a case of misinformation by people who were scared in the wake of the mammoth rally that PTI had staged in Lahore on October 30. It also reflected the absolute moral bankruptcy of the people associated with these parties who were spearheading a campaign to dent PTI’s credibility.
Raoof Hasan further contended that PTI, being a popular political party, was gearing up for the forthcoming elections. Being a party that was advocating for bringing change in the system that had denuded the country of its wealth, it could not afford to compromise on its inalienable stand against corruption and abdication of governance.
Raoof Hasan said that instead of wasting their time on such misleading propaganda, the political parties and their functionaries should concentrate on preparing themselves to face the PTI tsunami that was going to wash them away.

Assalam alaikum

Leader i believe yeh chalay howay cartoos hain , nothing good gonna come out of them

TARIQ

Yes true, like I said I dont agree with PTI strategy of truth and reconciliation, but if someone wants to return, like they say every devil has a future, if Nawaz (who by the way is now in Switzerland to tranfer his Swiss accounts to UK) can be offered a chance, then why not others?

but I personally believe, they are not going to change, they have bend their nature towards corruption and wrong doings...

Everyone wants a piece of the cake now. Seems like the baking contest at Minar-e-Pakistan was a hit in all circles.

nahi yar, he is too cunny and opportunist, PTI must not have him...

I don't know about his character, but why I speculate is because Mushahid Hussain was present at IK's book launching ceremony.

No alliance with JI, PML-Q: PTI
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has clarified that there is no prospect of an alliance with any political party or group including Jamaat-e-Islami and PML-Q.
In a statement issued here from the party’s Central Secretariat, Raoof Hasan, Central Vice President, PTI, said that the reports appearing in this regard in the media were totally unfounded. It appeared to be a case of misinformation by people who were scared in the wake of the mammoth rally that PTI had staged in Lahore on October 30. It also reflected the absolute moral bankruptcy of the people associated with these parties who were spearheading a campaign to dent PTI’s credibility.
Raoof Hasan further contended that PTI, being a popular political party, was gearing up for the forthcoming elections. Being a party that was advocating for bringing change in the system that had denuded the country of its wealth, it could not afford to compromise on its inalienable stand against corruption and abdication of governance.
Raoof Hasan said that instead of wasting their time on such misleading propaganda, the political parties and their functionaries should concentrate on preparing themselves to face the PTI tsunami that was going to wash them away.

Nice Try Again ...Another eyewash for poor followers...but for how long.....!!

IK/PTI in Catch-22 Situation here.....they desperately needs an alliance with any of major party individually or in group....but...IK big mouthing infront of people/cameras for past several years are coming in between that alliance...so whenever any report came out in public....PTI at once denounce it.

Actually, IK himself tries to keep it secret until the date of elections are announced....till that day...they continously kept their raw voters in an illusion....!!! While secretly going for Lotas, rejected leaders....against thier promises, principles....That's their policy for the time being...!!

My simple advice to all PTI actual or potential Voter is....Wait till the election days are announced and sees PTIs actions with comparisons to thier promises throughout previous years....if you find contradictions in your heart but still want to vote...it will not a vote for change but only for a status quo....don't fools yourslef at least......!!!

Back
Top Bottom