What's new

10 years ago usa bombed china embassy in Belgrade

"No greater advantage does one have in war, then when an enemy believes his own propaganda." :smokin:

:china:
"No greater advantage does one have in war, then when an enemy believes his own propaganda." :smokin:

to be honest ,i dont really believe what your or our goverment said about sth which is beyond my common sense

i agree this sentence you mention,that's why war happened when it's needed or not.
i had watched your CNN or ABC or british BBC ,and i think propaganda is there too,dont tell me you dont know how they said about a war with Iraq is so right,and you know why Bush is so confident about the massive-------bs
sure ,i dislike Saddam,but i think there will be a bombing hell for long time ,how to do is right?and i am sure most of Americans dont really care how many Iraqis died ,just not you Uncle Sam's boys.if there were no 4000+US soldier died,you will give bush more mercy.

we chinese say if you just hear oneside message ,you r fool.
trust me ,i am just a common chinese have his own head,dont think we r fools,you guys have a friend who can speak chinese ,you could understand what we talk and see what propaganda works .
some CCP's policy we will support ,some ----we will say Sh@t about it .sometimes you think you r more wise than us ,we r brainwashed,or something,do you get any diffrevent we chinese changed ?maybe ,a lot of your friends dont get it ,why chinese sometimes dont like us ,but we r warmhearted to help them,it's must be the propaganda of China works.
if you guys r far away with us chinese in this way,dont try to preach,and be equal,and then we can talk.sometimes you think you r hurting CCP but you r hurting chinese people.
if you r stay with Mao who had passed away 30 years ago ,you will never understand chinese,you will be happy to think we r brainwashed,so you could find a reason to explain why chinese support China or CCP sometimes.
maybe you will surprise we say bs to propaganda in many chinese forum,how funny ,ha!
that's CCP's challenge,and they r working on it ,and changing.

but there is one thing for sure,you guys have a lot of oversea chinese to bash China ,you will be sad that we chinese dont trust them now,maybe it's a result of propaganda,but now i will think we should let CCP change and do better
if you think i am a memmber working for propaganda
sorry,you surely have a chinese enemy now,hahha :cheers:
if propaganda can do anything why we need police and soldiers,dont fool me ,my friend:china:

the bombing of China embassy was an accident

and it will always be an accident as long as america remain her superiority in military

and it will always be an accident as long as america remain her superiority in military

That is the key word it was an "accident" IF --- and only IF --- America retains her superiority in military power. In other words, "MIGHT IS RIGHT".:sniper::guns:

That is a bad attitude to have, typically possessed by bullies. I've known of a few bullies in Middle school (aka Jr. High) and High School as do most Americans. Do you know what come of them now? They were the hot shot back then, but now they are the uneducated homeless collecting food stamps. It's better to make friends than enemies. You never know when one day the shoe is on the other foot and you need their help more then they need yours. :angel:

there will be a lot of accidents in the future,maybe not in your way,trust me.we r working hard on it,it's a good thing for you to think in this honest way .it's some kind of respect as a competitior.
well ,let's face it:china:

and it will always be an accident as long as America remain her superiority in military

yeah we Americans can drop bombs everyday all over the world killing innocent women and children, rape Iraq teenager girls and burn their bodies, and export poisonous subprimes and derivatives dragging the world to the deepest post war recession, as long as American remain it's superiority in military, we can still have countries like GB and India lick our AS* like hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom