What's new

10 Reasons Why Pakistani Guys Will Never Stop Being The “Bhai” of Girls

there are only three reasons why a girl in pakistan calls a guy brother
1. he is pervert. a person who is trying to be frank to an extant of harassment.
2. to stop a guy from getting serious whom she does not wish to be with.
3. the genuine one whom she respects like a brother.

You know nothing about me, trust me. :coffee:
i never claimed about knowing you:disagree:

I would gladly accept it I assure you.
chill girl it was just an internet joke about how much every one hate this zone but still have to face it at least once in his/her life and funny thing is its a two way street you give some you get some.
meme-comic-escape-from-friendzone.png

Last edited:
well,
Pakistani agar Bhai ban bhi gaye toh kya farak padta hai ? ;);););)

Most important and realistic tip guys,

1. Lower your standard as per the availability.
2. Tu nahin toh teri aunty hi sahi.
3. This is last and it is very fast. You never know, It can work on most beautiful gal who has lot of option.

Caution : it can make it or break it

Well, Don't talk with her more then just hi hello and How you doing. Then one fine day when she is alone then just start conversation with few sentences. Then say,

"I like you but I am not love-shuv type person so can we just have casual fling"

Is it the same as the dreadful friends' zone in the west?

The "friend zone" I think is more defined as a specific person who is being used by somebody in a platonic relationship "he/she is just my super close good/best friend" due to the absence of a real boyfriend/girlfriend. Unfortunately the second they get a serious real boyfriend/girlfriend they toss that "good friend" into the abyss like an ex boyfriend/girlfriend.

The advice is to simply walk away from such scenarios. You rolled the dice the best you could and got a bad number...time to move to a different table.

This is sad and true
If you want me,Earn me! that's not me in that gif:cool:

what difference does it make? in the end everyone will get married and you will become bhai of everyone else........ Allah per bharosa rakho, because if everything fails, there are always rishtey wali aunties................

Back
Top Bottom