What's new

Spirit of Riyasat-i-Madina: transforming Pakistan by PM Imran Khan

Meanwhile, Riyasat-i-Madina is filling up its pockets real fast, and becoming more corrupt ! :lol:

Pakistan: Is PM Khan's government more corrupt than previous administrations?​

Transparency International has ranked Pakistan 140th out of 180 countries in its latest Corruption Perceptions Index report. This deals a blow to Imran Khan, whose party promised to eradicate corruption from the country.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Riyasat-i-Madina is filling up its pockets real fast, and becoming more corrupt ! :lol:

Transparency International has ranked Pakistan 140th out of 180 countries in its latest Corruption Perceptions Index report. This deals a blow to Imran Khan, whose party promised to eradicate corruption from the country.
When inflation rises so does this "perception" index

People think things are getting expensive because there's corruption
So the "perception" of corruption increases

1643235005202.png

When inflation rises so does this "perception" index

People think things are getting expensive because there's corruption
So the "perception" of corruption increases
Supposedly the Transparency Int'l's head in Pakistan is a Nawaz acolyte. And this is purely perception based with no actual facts.
Having said that, IK in the past had hammered sitting governments using the same index :) so can't have it both ways.

Supposedly the Transparency Int'l's head in Pakistan is a Nawaz acolyte. And this is purely perception based with no actual facts.
Having said that, IK in the past had hammered sitting governments using the same index :) so can't have it both ways.
This is true

Fake news

So how many mega projects had their records burned up during IK's tenure like what happened to Lahore Metro, Orange train et al records?

500 Jewish men were executed and the women and children were taken as slaves.

I would prefer it if you just make Jinnah's Pakistan.
By the verdict Jews decided to impose on themselves after they had sided with the Meccans and lost the battle.

Even though Jinnah wasn't kemalist secularist as today's liberals make him out to be, what's more sacred Jinnah's "putative" desires or the democratic aspirations of the people of today's Pakistan?

One man's dictates or the contemporary wishes of millions in pursuit of their electoral rights.

Has the opposition in Pakistan been able to milk the corruption index report about Pakistan? This was afterall Imran's second most important platform in elections after pulling Pakistan out from WoT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom