What's new

Pakistan Army saved Kabbah once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tahirkhely said:
A. Rehman, First its a sin to backbite a sinner some one who is dead also. secondly the source that u r quoting is the most unauthenticate source famous for forging lies. We as muslims are supposed to love Arabs as per Advice of our Holy Prophet.

Its not backbiting, It was in newspaper even when he was alive, he must have read it. Media said it right to his face.

no one hates arabs, I dont like arabs monarchy, do you think that we should also love criminals and killers just becasue they are arabs?

what you said about advie from prophet of loving arabs meant :

To respect and love Arabs only because the Prophet (saws) is one of them, in the sense that we respect and love him (saws) in those whose Arab pride consists in following him (saws). In this respect we respect and love every sincere Muslim as every sincere Muslim is an Arab through the kinship of Islam; and every sincere Muslim is a Friend of Allah (in the general not the special sense of Wilaya) for being a follower of His Prophet (saws). This is Imam al-Shafi`i's understanding of the Aal Muhammad (saws) in the Salat Ibrahimiyya in the last tashahhud.

we only love arabs if they follow the foot steps of Prophet (PBUH).

Do you think that gambling,Drinking and womanizing is Islamic?

We all are equal, dont forget these lines:
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belogs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware: do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

Arab kings forget these words long time ago.

What they say about him is true, The whole arab king family is corrupt.

is it islamic to not let woman drive a car?

U havent got it yet.
i said he is dead and even i f he is a a sinner, we should invoke God's blessing to him and every dead muslim. there might be some one invoking blessing for us when we r no more.

tahirkhely said:
U havent got it yet.
i said he is dead and even i f he is a a sinner, we should invoke God's blessing to him and every dead muslim. there might be some one invoking blessing for us when we r no more.

Yes, I agree with you here.

If it is so then they have done a great job. May Allah bless pak armywith his rahmat

the terrorist inside kabbah were iranians and sudanese,cause the ssg perossnels at that time were relatives of mine ..............,

airbus said:
the terrorist inside kabbah were iranians and sudanese,cause the ssg perossnels at that time were relatives of mine ..............,

wow really?

please eloberate more on this issue, I would love to hear it from the eye-witness, if its possible for you to get the info.

sword9 said:
The SSG has a whole brigade (4th Brigade) in Saudi Arabi mainly to protect the royal family.

Bhai marah SSG as an arm is not brigade strength even in Pak. So how are they goin to post a whole brigade n that too ssg in saudi. Wt they have is a company of ssg to protect the royal family.
since the last year or so they have decided to raise the strength of ssg to brigade level n presently they are working on it.

Its not backbiting, It was in newspaper even when he was alive, he must have read it. Media said it right to his face.

no one hates arabs, I dont like arabs monarchy, do you think that we should also love criminals and killers just becasue they are arabs?

what you said about advie from prophet of loving arabs meant :

To respect and love Arabs only because the Prophet (saws) is one of them, in the sense that we respect and love him (saws) in those whose Arab pride consists in following him (saws). In this respect we respect and love every sincere Muslim as every sincere Muslim is an Arab through the kinship of Islam; and every sincere Muslim is a Friend of Allah (in the general not the special sense of Wilaya) for being a follower of His Prophet (saws). This is Imam al-Shafi`i's understanding of the Aal Muhammad (saws) in the Salat Ibrahimiyya in the last tashahhud.

we only love arabs if they follow the foot steps of Prophet (PBUH).

Do you think that gambling,Drinking and womanizing is Islamic?

We all are equal, dont forget these lines:

Arab kings forget these words long time ago.

What they say about him is true, The whole arab king family is corrupt.

is it islamic to not let woman drive a car?

This guy is so right.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom