What's new

Pakistan Air Force Personnel Complete Training on Akinci UAV

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan and Azerbaijan air force personnel after completing their training on piloting Akinci UAV in Baykar.

1659278734483.png

I don't think we have completed training. I think Azerbaijanis have completed their training while ours boys are still getting trained.

Once they get a combination of all these different drone crews up and running, we need to go hunting in the mountains

For actual targeting and hunt and kill missions we should use imported drones more sparingly and for high value targets, and for general day to day use and looking out for general scum we should use home made drones with the aim of looking to improve our own product

Cheap missiles are also important for general use, I'm not sure how expensive the missiles are, but to target one lanat in Balochistan, Afghanistan or tribal areas I'm sure we call in ground support because we don't want to waste a missile

Cheap missiles are also important for general use, I'm not sure how expensive the missiles are, but to target one lanat in Balochistan, Afghanistan or tribal areas I'm sure we call in ground support because we don't want to waste a missile
The cheapest one from Roketsan < 5k$...

Looks like an almost simultaneous absorption of Akinjis by Turkey, Azerbaijan and Pak! Will it happen with MIUS Kizilelma too??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom