What's new

New guy dossier :-)

i hope you both become pilots and crash into each other, hence reducing the overall weight that is being exerted by you both on the Earth, two birds with one stone
my chance to be pilot is gone,,,,,but still play aces of war sometimes
i am red/green color blind so i was instantly rejected
interesting,,,anyway best of luck

actually we are not exerting weight on Earth the Earth is pulling us towards it. It is a rather one way affair :cheesy::laugh:

no they have there own insignias etc etc but i will have problems targeting flare targets and landing and taking off
but still , Earth is using its force, centripetal force on you which could have been used better

That sucks dude.

Hopefully you can serve in the Army and make your country proud :cheers:

Just don't kill me bro =D
why? are you red or green?

but still , Earth is using its force, centripetal force on you which could have been used better

why? are you red or green?
actually Jf centripetal force is only a component of the gravitational force which keeps us in orbit around the sun so it can't be used and besides Earth's gravitational force cannot be decreased with any amount of mass whatsoever so you can sleep easy now you know it can't be depleted

i dont understand red or green what?

actually Jf centripetal force is only a component of the gravitational force which keeps us in orbit around the sun so it can't be used and besides Earth's gravitational force cannot be decreased with any amount of mass whatsoever so you can sleep easy now you know it can't be depleted

i dont understand red or green what?
he said, that dont shoot him, and you said that you are color blind to red or green, get it?

Welcome ...
I wanted to be phdian but ended up banging my head on the walls of engineering college........:partay:
Fate is great:azn:....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom