What's new

ISPR releases new song on Youm-e-Istehsal, in solidarity with the Kashmiris

The other day I proposed a plan to upgrade the equipment of our special forces but some senior members had this traditional statement "Paisay kon de ga."

It means we have money for the production of cringe songs and dramas(Ehd e wafa) but not for the important things.

This clearly shows our priorities......

Hamari ye bemari ni jani "Paisay kon de ga"

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/upgr...ations-forces-in-a-cost-effective-way.667001/

@Horus @Foxtrot Alpha @Zarvan @Ahmet Pasha

There is easily enough money for most of these things. You need leaders who can break away from the status quo and actually push for difficult reform rather than say "yessir" for 2-3 years at any given post and then hope for a promotion.

Could anyone let me know if there is an email address for the ISPR? I swear I want to send them a strong-worded complaint on how they're utilizing their resources pathetically. They can do much better than goddamn music videos. Something informative, about the military and it's different arms, military history. But not this trash, sorry.

They will say:

"Beta, you don't know. We have specialized teams who gauge what the public wants. This is sophisticated psy-ops / info warfare beyond your understanding. Please trust us and let us do our work. We are the defenders of the homeland!"

People have expressed their displeasure in the comments on their Fb page and all over Twitter. The awaam has had enough of cringey cosmetic measures like renaming streets, releasing songs and even proclamations of "successful" diplomatic pushes (yet Kashmir continues to burn / be locked down at the whims of the BJP.) It's all BS. There's only one way to help the Occupied Kashmiris --- and that is to help them defend themselves and their homeland against the illegal and draconian occupation. That requires balls, which are in short order around ISB/RWP these days.

Could anyone let me know if there is an email address for the ISPR? I swear I want to send them a strong-worded complaint on how they're utilizing their resources pathetically. They can do much better than goddamn music videos. Something informative, about the military and it's different arms, military history. But not this trash, sorry.

Bhai sahb ap ke ghar ke bahir Kali *Vigo* dekhi mene.

Koi guests aye thy kya Eid pe milny? Socha poch leta hun.

116798254_2476276449329208_1822765305581379898_n.jpg

Copied: Being Pakistani
@IamLuqmanGill
#India made several movies against Pakistan with collaboration of their miltiary.
( Great movie , What a performance by Katrina Kaif )
#Turkey is making dramas to highlight Islamic history.
( Wow .. What a wonderful effort by Erdogan. People will get motivation from them)
#ISPR released a song ( Azaadi) to tribute Kashmir movement.
( Oh No.. Army is spending 80% budget on singing and doing nothing. Song is adding salt to the injuries of Kashmiris)

#Hypocricy is at its peak which has no cure.

گانے مت لکھ آی ایس پی آر،
کشمیر آزاد کرا

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom