What's new

Irreparable damage!

@fisher1

I just saw your thread.

You said you were going to leave the forum? I wanted to bid you farewell but the thread had got locked. So here goes

maxresdefault.jpg

@ziaulislam , bro you were seeing that thread too at the time. If you also want to reply to @fisher1 , you have his attention :D

@fisher1

I just saw your thread.

You said you were going to leave the forum? I wanted to bid you farewell but the thread had got locked. So here goes

maxresdefault.jpg

@ziaulislam , bro you were seeing that thread too at the time. If you also want to reply to @fisher1 , you have his attention :D
20230412_122748.jpg

Reason why Jinnah succeed but Fatima Jinnah didn't

I agree, without army, this country would have long gone the way of South Korea and Singapore. Thankfully, they kept us grounded in reality and now we are going the way of Afghanistan and Liberia (tho I suspect they are doing better than us)

@Mirzali Khan

In the next 5-10 years expect Africa, especially West Africa, to overtake Pakistan.

ISPR official page post yesterday- must read comments - thank you bajwa and Pak Mil Establishment… you’re done… irreparable damage…
Now it seem the worst enemy of Pakistan is not India or Israel it’s our Army Chief and commanders.
Imran khans did more damage to Israel and India than the Army judging by the act of PDM party heads they didn’t utter a a word or implied any actions against the enemy.
IK will remain king for the poor ..
Pakistan is heading for a natural disaster in few years it will be ……

The biggest & irreparable damage witch is still ongoing is the distruction of Karachi by PPP mafia, what this PPP mafia doing in Karachi by the name of incrochment & what actually doing is destroying this whole City & it's Business & people because it is it's main goal & task to achieve by Pakistan's international enemy force because they know that very well if Karachi business class will remain active we can not destabilize PAKISTAN's Economy there they bring PPP the worst corrupt & crimenals mafia in the whole country...

1857 Colonial Fauj = Pakistan Fauj

Once you accept this analogy everything makes sense

• All their actions from Ayub Khan - Yahya - Zia - Bajwa match what the ground force teaching manual of 1857 Colonial force on ground was
  • Rule and Crush local Population
  • Keep them Subjugated
  • Believe that you are "Class" Above the Citizen / Civilians
  • Use the "STICK" mentality

1- Liaqat Ali's mysterious Death
2- Interference in creation of Constitution on time in Pakistan during first few years
3- Fatima Jinnah's defeat in rigged Election by a Tyrant General Ayub
4- Isolation of Patriotic Pakistani on East Pakistan Side
5- Reluctance to accept Election of 1971 Political Engineering
6- Interference and attempt to rewrite history to make Fauji look like saviors
7- Zia throwing Pakistan into 25 year war for 35 , F16
8- Bajwa ki Ghaddari - Toppling Stable Pakistani Government

All these People , Ayub - Yahya - Zia - Bajwa , they are graduates of the same school of Thought from 1857 - Colonial Ground forces , which has remined active in internal operational Pakistan Army

• They all thought of themselves above the Civilian - This idea , what about the civilian demonstrator , beat them down , comes from that 1857 Mannual
  • These people can't help it - the ones allowed in the Inner circles are hand picked people who fit the 1857 Ground Force Manual
    • Hunger for Power
    • Fancy Outfits
    • Disconnect from average Man

Don't call them "Establishment"
No Army Man , created Pakistan !!! They ESTABLISHED NOTHING

They are remnants of 1857 Colonial Ground Forces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom