What's new

Featured Indian Army Chief scheduled to visit Saudi Arabia: Reports

No, that part of "India" which is being referred to is the soil which the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has been founded upon.
Precisely. Although some routes from Goa were known, most trade and cultural exchange arose from the Indus Valley Civilisation. What benefit could mudhut dwellers bring to the ancient middle eastern megastates??

They rather traded with the urbanised people of the IVC.

The Secular Republic of India has no connection WHATSOEVER with the Indus Valley Civilisation, except for the fact that we fathered them at some point resulting in IVC specific genetic code being prevalent throughout the subcontinent today.
:what: Pak was founded in Kerala??
Even Kerala gives a big middle finger to usurping gangetic squatters. The Secular Republic of India has usurped half of its history from the IVC and was donated the other half by Aryan slavemasters.

I agree with you that in the near term india will have her own influence in the region but only for a while.

This is because as Pakistan rises economically driven by Chinese industrial relocation to this region (Pakistan will rise, that is inevitable as shown below) then india will become quite irrelevant.

Let me explain why in some detail. I don't think I am allowed to discuss this in an open forum. I will discuss some here that is well known but rest I think, should not be discussed in an open forum. So let’s begin what can be discussed.

China has plans to create eventually a road link via an undersea tunnel from Gwadar to Oman, connecting Pakistan directly with the Gulf nations.

These gulf nations will then be connected via the " Bridge of the Horns", connecting Yemen with Djibouti, creating an economic corridor from middle east to the eastern Africa. So the whole first corridor will be from China-Pakistan-Gulf nations-Yemen to Africa.

The second trade corridor would be from China to africa via Egypt. Its first portion will be the same as above that is through Pakistan (again via gulf nations involving once again Gwadar-Oman undersea tunnel link). So the above two trade corridors will have Pakistan as a central place.

China took over Djibouti so that so that the anticipated Israel-gulf nations' economic corridor to eastern Africa via " Bridge of the Horns" is blocked (the one connecting Yemen with Africa). That was done quite well by china.

That's why Israel and west supported Saudi war on Yemen hopping to eventually displace China from Djibouti (once Yemen was captured) even though that was and is impossible. China can’t be displaced. Yemen was the key here. But no longer the key for Israel/UAE since China controls Djibouti. It was UAE that drove Saudi into this useless war.

The third corridor via Pakistan, iran, iraq and the middle east is set to go in the next 5 to 7 years. Pakistan will be connected to arab brethren in a lot of ways (via many corridors as discussed above) contributing to Pakistan’s economic rise, influence and power.

So now the only economic corridors from asia to africa via middle east will be the Chinese ones and Pakistan will have a central place in them.

Israeli plans will only be limited to india eventually or Israel will join the Chinese programs (most likely). India itself will become irrelevant to a large degree. As Chinese products will find their way to the middle east via Pakistan too (apart from the usual but at times more expensive sea routes).

Made in Pakistan whether owned by Pakistani companies or Chinese corporations will find markets everywhere via these economic corridors. Along with Chinese exporting their stuff via Pakistan, Pakistan will export her stuff.

The israeli economic corridor from Israel (coming from Africa via Egypt) and going through Syria to Europe is no longer possible as that is now blocked by once again Russia (occupying Syria) and off course by Turkey.

The final corridor will be from China via Pakistan and involving both Afghanistan and iran (two parallel routes) going to Europe will link Pakistan with the Europe and Russia as well as central asia.

Pakistan will be the most significant link in all these trade routes since Pakistan is next to China.

Lots of products will be assembled, packed in Pakistan even when they are still made in China. Plus lot of them will be made in Pakistan from scratch. Pakistani industry will flourish and Pakistan will rise with extremely high growth rate. That’s inevitable.

India is nowhere in it. Nowhere. Pakistan is everywhere.

The point is time for india will soon be up. They can enjoy their temporary success for a while but soon time for Pakistan’s rise will come. Nothing can stop that now.

Off course india will try to do whatever she can. India may even have her own links with the middle east but those will be weak ones. Combined Pakistan, China, Iran, Turkey, Russia, Central asia and so on can deal with these easily. These countries will increasingly be closer to each other due to their shared trade interests under the China belt and road initiative. They all have shared interest in this new emerging world order. They will help each other above all.

The Chinese rise is unstoppable and now involves too many nation supporting china for their own sake whether they are Iran or even Japan.

India won’t be allowed to continue her terror campaign either.

Eventually India will be drawn into an inner turmoil where various freedom movements will be supported. I don't think Chinese will allow India to become powerful enough so that Indians can harm Chinese global interests. Once China has secured Tibet fully, and meets her poverty reduction goals, China will be free to take those actions that may lead to little economic price for her in dealing with india.

Just like US could not stop east Asian nations from joining China, it can’t stop middle east joining with china eventually under grand economic arrangements since money and increasingly advanced technology is in Asia/Russia now.

Indian wins are their own wishful thinking and are temporary. That’s not just based on above coming reality but also based on lots of other things that I know but won’t discuss here due to their sensitive nature.

Indians can dismiss all the above to have “feel good feelings” but that’s what both China and Pakistan are working towards. The current CPEC is just one element of this whole grand game. Things are taking shape daily, bit by bit, towards these goals. It’s a reality that is taking shape right now.

By the way, I always appreciate your posts in general. They are very wise to say the least.
Your hopes are high but your assumptions are foolish. Unless China is able to replace the Americans as the sole Military superpower none of the bs that you have written will happen. Petrodollar is backed by the US military and not gold. Americans are the net providers of security in the ME and to think that the Chinese will be able to replace them with their 3rd class weapons and poor quality soldiers is preposterous.
Besides the world is moving from fossil fuel based economy to alternative sources of power so the significance of the Arab nations will reduce, China will be a big player as they are a big manufacturers of solar products and other machines like wind turbines but to think that pakistan will be able to find markets is wrong because first you have made enemies everywhere from India Afghanistan to the ME and secondly you are not a manufacturing country.

Thirdly most of the Chinese export revenue comes from the US and the Europe who are now banning imports from China just like India and within the next decade China will be replaced in the global supply chain by the countries like Vietnam, ASEAN and India. That leaves only countries like Yemen and Iran etc open for you and you are not welcome even there.

So in the last I would say that your article only reflects your frustration and jealousy and your lack of ability to think critically and rationally.

So you deny that you trained suadi forces and your gen. Raheel Sharif was leading them during their war against houthis?

General Raheel Sharif is not the head of the Saudi Army or the coalition, sent to fight in Yemen.

Pakistan Army isn't the only one training Saudi Soldiers. You will find more US instructors than Pakistani.

Idiotic levels of assumption. You would think kids were posting comments here
Those statements of mine were trying to deflect all the hatred directed at saudi arabia that was about to follow. One has to be really intelligent and subtle to notice and understand that.

I deleted my earlier angry response to the above statement realizing you are a fellow muslim from middle east I think.

Last edited:
Saudis and other Gulf states have always prefered india over Pakistan. The concept of islamic brotherhood is dead from the eyes of the saudi Zionist monarch. These arabs want to use Pakistan as their hired gun. Why did former Gen Raheel go to Saudi to become the leader of the Saudi foreign army?

Don’t be so insecure to have the need to bring IVC into every India discussion.

Don't be so stupid in the face of a valid correction.

Trade relations and cultural exchanges between Kerala and arabs existed way back in the BCs.

Not during the 3rd millennium BCE.

Islam co existed peacefully in India way before it became mainstream in Pak.

It wasn't mainstream in the land east of the Radcliffe line before the Delhi Sultanate, a few individuals here and there hardly count and if they do then it was "mainstream" in what is now Pakistan at the time too.

your lack of ability to think critically and rationally.

Whatever delusions keep you happy . As I said, I stay away from Indians. Its really better, trust me.

You can never be judge of my thinking ability. May be you don't have the intelligence necessary for that. It needs to be checked.

You do what you have to do, US will do what they have to do (like in Afghanistan) and others will do what they have to do. Let's see who wins. Let the time decide. Next time defeat Taliban first before thinking of defeating far more advanced civilizations.

Also learn to read. I said Pakistan will gradually industrialize over the next decade or so as we are setting up industrial zones now. Things take time.

You could have said all this non-sense without quoting me. Its nonsense because I was not focusing on "oil" I specifically talked about a continuous integrated market and economic zone from China to Pakistan to middle east to Africa. I specifically already mentioned US could not stop east asian nations from forming such an economic arrangement with China how it can stop middle east which already has huge trade with china and lots of nations in Africa are already with China as well as Pakistan-Iran are also on board. Such integrated economic arrangement will allow all these nations to have efficient industrial eco-system and dependable supply chains. Arabs, Iran and all others are moving towards industrialization. They all need this "regional integration". China is influential enough to lead this regional integration thanks to Chinese investments. This regional integration already has a name. Its called "belt and road initiative" of china. Even Iran was promised 400 billion dollars over 25 years. Match that. Its already happening for God sake. Even our brothers and sisters in Syria will need chinese help in reconstruction while rest of world keep on creating suffering in their lives.

Just let the time decide who dominates and what benefits Pakistan and others can gets from all this. We will see.

Also everyone please stop assessing my abilities and argue over the topic. I am not the topic of the post.

Anyway I am going to sleep. I just wanted say something about economic corridors via Pakistan and their relationship with Turkey and the middle east and that's all.

Last edited:
So you deny that you trained suadi forces and your gen. Raheel Sharif was leading them during their war against houthis?
As i said anything that helps you sleep peacefully. Not gonna argue with someone who has got nothing to say except propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom