What's new

Hey there

probably to facilitate bengalis due to their government blocking PDF in BD
I thought the reason was probably to facilitate Chinese members because PDF is banned in China. I asked recently as was told by some Chinese posters that the PDF is still banned on the Chinese net. So it is curious that we have so many Chinese double flags anyway. I have come to believe that most of the new Singapore and Indonesian members are false flag Chinese. Nearly 100% of them support the Chinese propaganda line here.

I thought the reason was probably to facilitate Chinese members because PDF is banned in China. I asked recently as was told by some Chinese posters that the PDF is still banned on the Chinese net. So it is curious that we have so many Chinese double flags anyway. I have come to believe that most of the new Singapore and Indonesian members are false flag Chinese. Nearly 100% of then support the Chinese propaganda line here.
so that makes 2 countries then

howdo (howdy)!

if you look carefully, you'll see 3 mistakes in post one of this here thread, then chose a wrong name, then made an anti-PDF/Anti-China/Pakistan post exactly like a previously banned lady member
  1. chatyar/chetyar/chetty/seth is a tamil caste of wealthy loan sharks and business men
  2. soccer is football in the UK
  3. britisher is an archaic form of Briton though still used in Superpower2012
  4. first line of her post is in bobs and vegane accent

@313ghazi @TruthSeeker

Friends, doorstar nailed it perfectly.

However, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Obviously, this was an amateurish effort that anyone could spot from a mile away. It was probably someone intending to be caught, testing the waters on purpose.

The serious false flaggers who seek to disrupt and nudge without revealing inherent bias are the problem. They will look and behave like detached and irreverent white Europeans or Americans, however the only way to flush them out is to monitor their thread "interests". A 3rd gen Hindutva in Europe will have an unhealthy obsession with pro-India commenting on relevant threads while a genuine non-Indian poster will engage in numerous wide ranging topics.

I don't think VPN identifying changes anything. Your problem is the pseudo-British and pseudo-American 3rd gen indians. They have split loyalties, which is fine btw - I'm no different - however the point is such individuals must not be allowed to hide behind false flags and/or profile names that make their origins unclear. This is a forum for anonymised discussion but we should at least be honest about inherent biases we bring to the discussion table. That's my opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom