What's new

General Bajwa open all jails in Pakistan: Sheikh Rasheed

Why he calling Bajwa when IK refrained. Blaming SC wd have been better.
He's not a PTI member. His party, All Pakistan Muslim League, is an ally of the PTI and Sheikh Rasheed has traditionally been very close to the Army.

He's choosing to be direct in accusing the Army leadership for a reason.

He's not a PTI member. His party, All Pakistan Muslim League, is an ally of the PTI and Sheikh Rasheed has traditionally been very close to the Army.

IK blocked the no of two very powerful people, we should now all understand at least one of them is who.
There are also rumors that the three demands given by IK, one of them is the resignation of a very powerful figure. We all know that is not you and me.

Isko apni 16 wizarat janay ka sadma laga hoa abhi tak. Har daur mein wizarat leta tha establishment ki madad sy. un ka saaya sir sy gaya ab election my bhi haray ga.

Baray daway karta tha hakoomat apni mudat pori karay gi. lol

He should retire now. Sithaya gaya hai.

Haha he is acting like an ex-girlfriend. Blocking numbers. What a kid. Seems didn't learn anything in 4 years. Ehsan faramosh just like my friend who is PTI hardcore supporter.
And you are acting like reham khan all your post since joining is of pti koi or bat nai ati

Bajwa and DGISI must have step down , as majority of Pakistan people dont trust them any more

IK blocked the no of two very powerful people, we should now all understand at least one of them is who.
There are also rumors that the three demands given by IK, one of them is the resignation of a very powerful figure. We all know that is not you and me.
The news about 'blocking phone numbers' is not true.

Imran Khan is not against dialog, but he has put forward clear cut, principled conditions and that's the only thing up for discussion.

He's not asking for a handout or the Army to manipulate or rig elections in his or anyone else's favor - he wants immediate free and fair elections and the conditions created for those free and fair elections.

Bajwa and DGISI must have step down , as majority of Pakistan people dont trust them any more

They don't give a damn to Pakistan or it's people.

@Software Update looks like nothing but ranting from you, since you joining this forum.
I am no slave but a ordinary pakistan citizen, cant say about a misinformed bacha like you.

Last edited:
CAOS has to deal with a different person here.

Before he’d be dealing with crooks willing to make a deal and arm twisted.

This time he is dealing with a person whose not corrupt and a statesman with public on his side.

Its a unique situation for the Generals.

Imran khan should have 0 communication with with them. Didn’t they say they were apolitical.

The news about 'blocking phone numbers' is not true.

Imran Khan is not against dialog, but he has put forward clear cut, principled conditions and that's the only thing up for discussion.

He's not asking for a handout or the Army to manipulate or rig elections in his or anyone else's favor - he wants immediate free and fair elections and the conditions created for those free and fair elections.
Maybe so but then again there is no point in engaging those who have been at the forefront of hatching this conspiracy and expect a different outcome. That will be the definition of insanity.
The majority of the people are with him, he does not need anything else. A call for Islamabad should be given after Eid.
The more this imported government and its benefactors in the power corridors are allowed to stay, the irreversible damage it will do to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom