What's new

f16 jets to cuba and china

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coldfire2005

the venezuelan president mr hugo chavez said that this goverment may give its us made f-16 fighter jets to cuba or china and replace them with chinese or russian aircraft after accusing usa of blocking purchases of us military parts

israeli media reported that last month that usa has blocked a sale of technology to venezula to upgarde its f-16

Cuba can't afford F-16s. And china won't buy these F-16s. Why ?

Cause these F-16 are heavily downgraded under the progam to control arms trade.

China has already looked at a F-16. Pakistani gave the chinese a F-16. The chinese need the pakistanis studies it. Most people say that that's how JF-17 was born.

Originally posted by Awais@Nov 5 2005, 12:28 AM
Cuba can't afford F-16s.And china won't buy these F-16s.Why ?

Cause these F-16 are heavily downgraded under the progam to control arms trade.

Chian has already looked at a F-16.Pakistani gave the chinese a F-16.The chinese nad the pakistanis studies it.Most people say that that's how JF-17 was born.
[post=2264]Quoted post[/post]​
china has much better planes than F-16s and they r trying to make JF17 superior to F16! :ace:

Regarding the topic. I believe its a simple propaganda, by the venuzela government, and they are trying to play smart. If they do that they will never get american technology, not just that they might as well get sanction from United States.

Doing this would be the stupidist thing venuzela government would do, unless they want to take the communist side forever. If China is giving something in return and willing to be a long term ally of venuzela than i think this makes sense, but if they would be giving F-16s to cuba, i would do nothing but laugh at them.

very harsh words have come out of president his recent comments suerly have angered usa , if there are not gonna get udgradation or spares it better to sell them neither to some counteries who use f16 , why donot pakistan give a try

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 4 2005, 07:56 PM
Regarding the topic. I believe its a simple propaganda, by the venuzela government, and they are trying to play smart. If they do that they will never get american technology, not just that they might as well get sanction from United States.

Doing this would be the stupidist thing venuzela government would do, unless they want to take the communist side forever. If China is giving something in return and willing to be a long term ally of venuzela than i think this makes sense, but if they would be giving F-16s to cuba, i would do nothing but laugh at them.
[post=2269]Quoted post[/post]​
lol

:LOLANI: :LOLANI: :LOLANI:

america will DI3 if it imposes sanctions on venesuela!

OIL!!!

http://play.rbn.com/?url=demnow/demnow/dem...1:56.9%3Cbr/%3E

here you go guys a 30 mintue thingi bob.

youl need real player

can you believe it?

a democratic goverment will be established.

we disolve the parliment, we also desolve the supreme court, the head of central bank, the national electoral board. :LOLANI: :LOLANI: :LOLANI: My *** democatic revolution..you guys know what america IS!

BTW thats just a small demo...edited. the full ones VERY informative and MUCH more detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom