What's new

Ch Nisar another FAKE Degree holder?

I search Ch. Nisar Degree & I got this on Google...

So what now, PTI may be supporting/spreading lies? Wait till Ch. Nisar himself clarify this, then it will be real shame for PTI, that they have liar followers..

This is what CH Nisar will show in EC ? a google search result, come on get a life. May be he holds a degree issue is not that, issue is his attitude, the best treatment for this WIG EVIL is to unleash Waseem Akhtar on him.

I search Ch. Nisar Degree & I got this on Google...

So what now, PTI may be supporting/spreading lies? Wait till Ch. Nisar himself clarify this, then it will be real shame for PTI, that they have liar followers..

^^ haha....

anyway, It has go nothing to do with PTI...

here its the demand of ECP on which PPP,PMLN.Q are resisting like brothers:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...st-rude-ecp-seeking-degrees-verification.html

and chor nisar has refused to submit his degree as well... probably because he doesnot have one, as Nusrat Javed said the other day that chori nisar is matric fail probably !

Is this a Degree???

No it's common sense which lacks in PTI Followers...

^^ haha....

anyway, It has go nothing to do with PTI...

here its the demand of ECP on which PPP,PMLN.Q are resisting like brothers:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...st-rude-ecp-seeking-degrees-verification.html

and chor nisar has refused to submit his degree as well... probably because he doesnot have one, as Nusrat Javed said the other day that chori nisar is matric fail probably !

So after all your this thread is based on Lies... :) Where he refused? He said the letter should be in civilized way, which is his right. If someone send you letter abbay chutiya apni degree ki copy sahi bhej.. what you will reply?

So after all your this thread is based on Lies... :) Where he refused? He said the letter should be in civilized way, which is his right. If someone send you letter abbay chutiya apni degree ki copy sahi bhej.. what you will reply?

Im sure ECP didnt call Ch Nisar "Chutiya".. :)

and all I did in the thread was to inquire as Nusrat Javed questioned credibility, further, Aaj tv played ticker "ch nisar matric fail"..

now as far as I know; ch nisar did his O/A levels and then graduated from GC, however, I heard his claim is a masters degree from LSE, another fellow pdf claims MSc from QAU, and you have your own views here...

he should come clean, there is no shame is showing your certificates to ECP.

but as a matter of fact the real issue here is "loan defaulters" on which PPP and PMLN has joined hands against ECP !!

and all I did in the thread was to inquire as Nusrat Javed questioned credibility, further, Aaj tv played ticker "ch nisar matric fail"..

now as far as I know; ch nisar did his O/A levels and then graduated from GC, however, I heard his claim is a masters degree from LSE, another fellow pdf claims MSc from QAU, and you have your own views here...

but as a matter of fact the real issue here is "loan defaulters" on which PPP and PMLN has joined hands against ECP !!

That we can only know when the letter is presented in front of media or Someone do some clarification on it..

Yes there is no shame, to give the certificates again to ECP.. and if required they should even get it attested from HEC.. to prove their certificates. ECP has right to ask for. But in Civilized manner and using Official Language....

well, if someone is loan defaulter even SS or NS, he should be disqualified right away.. I personally back this act, since we as common pakistanis are put into ECL even if single fee is delayed from us even if it is as small amount as 200.

Inquilabio ki phr thuss :D

17668_336320579803563_148388586_n.jpg

That we can only know when the letter is presented in front of media or Someone do some clarification on it..

Yes there is no shame, to give the certificates again to ECP.. and if required they should even get it attested from HEC.. to prove their certificates. ECP has right to ask for. But in Civilized manner and using Official Language....

well, if someone is loan defaulter even SS or NS, he should be disqualified right away.. I personally back this act, since we as common pakistanis are put into ECL even if single fee is delayed from us even if it is as small amount as 200.

............... :lol:

Nisar’s reservations on degree removed: CEC

Islamabad - Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Thursday telephoned Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Fakhruddin G Ibrahim and expressed his reservation over the issuance of letters to lawmakers on fake degrees. Talking to the media, the CEC said he had removed reservations of the opposition leader and the matter was resolved in a good manner.

It is to be mentioned here that the ECP had written letters to more than 240 parliamentarians asking them to submit verified degrees within 15 days. Otherwise, it warned lawmakers, their degrees would be deemed fake and criminal proceedings would be initiated against them.

Nisar had criticised the ECP initiative saying it should not humiliate parliamentarians. He said he would not submit his degrees even if he was disqualified. He said that parliamentarians paid taxes on their salaries. Nisar said ECP’s only duty was to conduct free, fair and transparent elections.

Nisar

Inquilabio ki phr thuss :D

17668_336320579803563_148388586_n.jpg

Aitchison college is like a high school as far as I know. The election commission requires graduation certificate.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom