What's new

Can Imran Khan life be in danger ?

@Imran Khan.
Ye kis say panga lay lia kay ab tumahari jaan khatray mein hain?
ویسے کونسا ہم لائف انجوائے کر رہے ہیں ؟ اس طرح کی زندگی سے اچھا ہے ہم مر ہی جائیں اگر قتل ہو گئے تو ہمارے گناہ بھی قاتل کے سر اور ہم جنت میں ۔

ویسے کونسا ہم لائف انجوائے کر رہے ہیں ؟ اس طرح کی زندگی سے اچھا ہے ہم مر ہی جائیں اگر قتل ہو گئے تو ہمارے گناہ بھی قاتل کے سر اور ہم جنت میں ۔

There will come a time when the fassad rains from the clouds and both killed and killer will not know the reason of their actions.

@Imran Khan.
Ye kis say panga lay lia kay ab tumahari jaan khatray mein hain?

Ask him to get in touch with Sheriyar Afridi. He knows who he is i imagine
Death itself protects life. I don't think he cares.

The whole parliament will demand security along with cabinet. Which means perks and fun.

Zia was assassinated. No one followed up.

no comment
For a long time, Imran Khan did not say: How many more debts did the rulers impose on the people? How does the government tax the people at the behest of the IMF? An increase of one rupee in the value of the dollar increases the number of foreign loans by billions how much inflation rises, then people should understand that the rulers are thieves and robbers??????????

Attachments

• E4PPtVNXoAs6Jox.imran.jpg
    E4PPtVNXoAs6Jox.imran.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Marna wala sa bachana wali zaat bari ha. PM khan knows the danger and so does the men and women protecting him.
Allah swt hum sb ka hami-o-nasir ho.
Ameen.

If his time is up, no one can save him... If his time is not up, no one can kill him.
Remember Khalid Bin Walid RA? he went to countless battles thinking it to be his final, to get death of a martyr was his priority and yet he came out victory and alive every time until he died a natural death.

I wish PM IK with all prayers and support thoughts on his side, may all enemies fail !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom