Bodycam video shows Tyre Nichols being beaten, tased by Memphis police

jhungary

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
China
Last edited:

Tyre-Nichols-officers-charged.jpg

As if US needed another case at this time to protest. Again few more cars will be burnt and looting will start.

As if US needed another case at this time to protest. Again few more cars will be burnt and looting will start.
Since all the officers are black, the protests won't be as significant as the previous ones.

So you are hasting to post this photo everywhere, I guess this gives you some relief as they are not white? They are in US uniform and badge, pal.

No, I posted it because any thread with a white protagonist would last for several weeks and go on for 50 pages of "racist white supremacy" mainly by Chinese member like you.

However if the protagonist is later found not to be white a big sigh and groan comes over the Chinese members and the thread dies after only 3 pages and a few days.

herewego.png

I saved you guys some tissues and then a later letdown. Note how this thread now only has a few replies because of my post.

Last edited:
No, I posted it because any thread with a white protagonist would last for several weeks and go on for 50 pages of "racist white supremacy" mainly by Chinese member like you.

However if the protagonist is later found not to be white a big sigh and groan comes over the Chinese members and the thread dies after only 3 pages and a few days.

I savd you guys some tissues and then a later letdown. Note how this thread now only has a few replies because of my post.
Idiot boy.

Back
Top Bottom