What's new

Zionists saudis Al Qaeda massacre 2 vietnamese, indonesians in Yemen

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

14 saudis beheaders massacre people in a hospital, killing 56 people

Saudi Arabia is a strong ally (dog rather) of Israel creating Al Qaeda for the zionists to send them everywhere

Among the dead were medics from the Philippines, Germany, Vietnam and India. Civilian patients as well as soldiers were also killed, Yemen's supreme security committee said.

Yemen says defence complex attackers mostly Saudi - Yahoo News

Two suicide car bombers and 12 gunmen on Thursday stormed the Yemeni Defense Ministry Complex in capital Sanaa, killing at least 52 people and injuring up to 167 others, according to Yemen's Supreme Security Committee.

Vietnam condemns terrorist attack in Yemen | GlobalPost

Zionists? are you nuts?
The report says Al-Qaeda Saudis attacked the compound. Don´t spread nonsense!

Al Qaeda invade everybody pretendind defending sunnis, but they never attack Israel who oppress the palestinians

They have zionist air support in Libya & Syria

Victory speech in Libya: Sarkozy, Bernard Henri Lévy all JEWS

Al Qaeda invade everybody pretendind defending sunnis, but they never attack Israel who oppress the palestinians

They have zionist air support in Libya & Syria
Victory speech in Libya: Sarkozy, Bernard Henri Lévy all JEWS
you see Jews everywhere, don´t you? What´s wrong with you?

Zionists are not Jews..

Zionists can belong to any religion or country......

Are you OK mate?

How about you? Are you ok?

funnymuppet.gif

Are you RashidMahmood?:-)

:-) I am Adam. Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said... By the power of Greyskull!

Last edited:
VN must not sent men to conflict zone in Middle east

:-) I am Adam. Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said... By the power of Greyskull!

So is that a Jew? :P

Back
Top Bottom