What's new

Zambia attack kills one Chinese

Zambia will be flying China L-15 in their colors.

Singapore Airshow 2014: AVIC offering L-15 as AJT alternative

Jon Grevatt, Singapore - IHS Jane's Defence Industry

11 February 2014

The China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation (CATIC) is offering the HAIC L-15 advanced jet trainer (AJT) to Asian countries as a cost-effective alternative to more expensive but similarly capable AJT competitors, a senior CATIC official told IHS Jane's on 11 February at the Singapore Airshow.

The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that CATIC - the export arm of the state-owned Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) - was pursuing export opportunities for the L-15 AJT in Thailand, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia.

He also confirmed that the first customer of the L-15 is Zambia, which ordered six aircraft in late 2012 to augment the Zambian Air Force's operation of 16 HAIC K-8 Karakoram intermediate jet trainers procured in two batches over the past decade.

This fukuoka is most likely hake ID of elis . This guy's every post will laced with Jeu/USA/Saudi . Don't bother about him .
Coming from you that i've tagged as a zionist, nothing amazing
All the people not zionist confirmed love me

Coming from you that i've tagged as a zionist, nothing amazing
All the people not zionist confirmed love me

You don't love me no more . I love you Dear with all my might and heart but no homo .

This is very sick and racist thing by china.

They insult Zambia a country which is giving them minerals and job opportunities to their companies.

Zambia have not kill any chinese its some robber trying to rob and a chinese got killed.

They should not insult Zambia as its not done by whole Zambia or its govt.

Coming from a multi that i've never seen anywhere, or some confirmed zionist trolls it's a pride
:crazy:
I know that you are a troll but even for troll standart this is pretty retarded also im pretty long here (longer then most members here)

This is very sick and racist thing by china.

They insult Zambia a country which is giving them minerals and job opportunities to their companies.

Zambia have not kill any chinese its some robber trying to rob and a chinese got killed.

They should not insult Zambia as its not done by whole Zambia or its govt.
And the chinese deserved to be killed, according to you

Back
Top Bottom