What's new

Zaid Hamid speech leads to clash in university

Hi,
what ever Zaid Hamid has done in past that's his life, but what ever he says now is the truth and all his efforts to inspire the youth of Pakistan to strive for a better tomorrow are for Pakistan and also when he highlights the intentions of certain potential adversaries, its just natural that his antagonists will try to counter the effects and strength of his realm through propaganda, and looking at the response he is getting from certain party's,i cant help to think that " he is becoming popular in Pakistan but he is already a celebrity else where:flame:"

Last edited:
I saw Zaid wearing a red army cap recently, what it signify?

I believe he has strong links to ISI...

*One of Zaids opponents said that he was ISI's civilian arm...
*Ziad himself said that he had a group of Mujahideen under his comand in Afghan was against Russia... Hints to ISI/Pak Army connection...
*In Zaid's address at Convention Ctr Islamabad, Gen.Hamid Gul was sitting in front rows...
*Zaid very bluntly speaks against present Govt. & even courts... Suggest he has very strong (military!!!) backing to get away with such talks....
*Kind of insider info he often gives, suggest ISI sources...

& I'm glad if he one of ISI...
In successful era of Islamic history, Leader of Armed Forces was also leader of Country... All 4 caliphs & Prophet himself were leaders of country as well as heads of Army.... So I don't fully believe in idea that "Army should only defend borders & not involve in politics"... Well, at least chief of country & Army should be same... That's the way "Khilaafat" was & that's the way to success...

you guys really need to do something about your gun laws...!
it seems any one can get automatic weapons for cheap...not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom