Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1011739_677215918998069_40059873_n.jpg

Lt Col Zaman Hamid from 1st PMA, veteran of 2 wars as gunner officer fighting the Mushriks at Sialkot front, served in 14 field and 41 HAA. A Ghazi, a Mujahid, was always eager to fight the final battle with India. A Syed, from the family of Hazrat Ibraheem Malik Bbiya, the great great grand son of Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and the General who captured India with Muslims armies in early times. Attacking and capturing India is on our blood, alhamdolillah !
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @RazPaK @balixd @jaibi @Areesh @A.Rafay @HRK @PWFI @Slav Defence

His father is no more died couple of days ago recite Fatiha guys

Attacking and capturing India is on our blood, alhamdolillah !
:woot: @Zarvan Bhaijaan , are you related to Janab Zaid Hamid?

1011739_677215918998069_40059873_n.jpg

Lt Col Zaman Hamid from 1st PMA, veteran of 2 wars as gunner officer fighting the Mushriks at Sialkot front, served in 14 field and 41 HAA. A Ghazi, a Mujahid, was always eager to fight the final battle with India. A Syed, from the family of Hazrat Ibraheem Malik Bbiya, the great great grand son of Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and the General who captured India with Muslims armies in early times. Attacking and capturing India is on our blood, alhamdolillah !
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @RazPaK @balixd @jaibi @Areesh @A.Rafay @HRK @PWFI @Slav Defence

His father is no more died couple of days ago recite Fatiha guys

Attacking and capturing India is on our blood, alhamdolillah ! :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::rofl::rofl:

No I am just love those who love to attack and hunt Indians that is my favorite past time

Why then you don't take up arms and become Mujahid :P can come and fight at border :P alhamdolillah ! Our boys also have hobby to skin all trespassers and make shoe out of it :P :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited:
No I am just love those who love to attack and hunt Indians that is my favorite past time
Ah! Since you wrote 'our bloodline' I thought for a moment that I was lucky, blessed and honoured to be interacting with a relative of Zaid Hamid. Sadly, it isn't the case. :(
Good Luck with your favorite pasttime. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom