What's new

Zaid Hamid on Baluchistan Issue

can i ask who is ziad hameed i listen some times is this riiterd general like hameed gul ???:bounce:

Still wasting the bandwidth over Zaid Hamid? :lol:

One of the efficient ways of losing credibility on this forum is to use Zaid Hamid as source. :agree:

He's brilliant. He's like Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones rolled onto one with a solid dose of bhang

he is not always wrong. but the problem is that even when he is rit, he stretches the reality so much that it becomes a conspiracy theory.

Zaid Hamid speaks the TRUTH as usual!

He is by far the most credible and honest in the Pakistani media!

The enemies of Pakistan will soon pay, Insha Allah!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

ZAID HAMID ZINDABAD!

Still wasting the bandwidth over Zaid Hamid? :lol:

One of the efficient ways of losing credibility on this forum is to use Zaid Hamid as source. :agree:

:rofl:

Sounds like you can't handle the truth!

Don't worry, we all know that Zaid Hamid is speaking the truth! ;)

Pakistan ZINDABAD :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Zaid Hamid speaks the TRUTH as usual!

He is by far the most credible and honest in the Pakistani media!

The enemies of Pakistan will soon pay, Insha Allah!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

ZAID HAMID ZINDABAD!

:rolleyes:And my dog can count till 10!!!

And if he is the most credible source of news Pakistan, Pakistan needs some serious reforms in media.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:And my dog can count till 10!!!

And if he is the most credible source of news Pakistan, Pakistan needs some serious reforms in media.

You should be speaking about your own crap media that promotes nothing but BS.

Zaid Hamid is one of the few people in the Pakistani media who speaks the truth, so I agree that their should be reforms in the Pakistani media. But toward what people like Zaid Hamid are doing.

Indians can't cope with their own hypocracy so they result to ad hominem attacks.

It truly displays their weakness!

:pakistan:

Bit irrelevant, but important!!

ANP exposed by Zaid Hamid

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Are you going to promote your Pro-MQM and Anti-ANP stance in every thread now?

LOL when INDIANS HATE SOMEONE.... you have to know he is good...ZAID HAMID is pakistan answer to all ZEE NEWS,STAR NEWS,NDTV INDIA TV ALL TV channels answer.....he is a PAKISTANI A PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI.....

thank you torpedo for proving that you are an INDIAN.....because i don't know why indians hate him and still watch him and comment on his every video....

We don't hate Zaid Hamid. We enjoy his show. And that's why e watch them. Pure fun, nothing else.

Again, when you ay "Zaid Hamid is an answer to Indian media, you accept that he does the same as Indian media (i.e. just goes after TRP, as you say).

Zaid Hamid speaks what people want to hear. That's why the popularity and influence.

What happened to his "Ajmal Kasab is Indian Sikh and his name is Amar Singh" theory? Seems there is no value of truth in Pakistan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom