What's new

Zaid Hamid (Nagina-E-Pakistan) taken for a ride by a Pakistani TV Anchor.

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Zaid Hamid (Nagina-E-Pakistan) taken for a ride by a Pakistani TV Anchor.

Zaid Hamid Extreme Humilliation on Pakistani TV.

Morning orgasm of a malnutritioned bharti suffering from inferiority complex.
EDIT:
Also i can understand your frustration) Everyone who talks against india definitely bothers you.Zaid hamid is still a way better and sane than your old money bharat varma who still wants to accomplish his unrealistic dream of akhand bharat :rofl:

Last edited:
Listen why not compile all threads on Zaid Hamid and make them sticky considering the Indian obsession with the man? It would surely save those who are sick and tired of such things including myself. I hardly have ever heard Pakistanis taking him seriously but Indians seem to know much more about him than us.

Listen why not compile all threads on Zaid Hamid and make them sticky considering the Indian obsession with the man? It would surely save those who are sick and tired of such things including myself. I hardly have ever heard Pakistanis taking him seriously but Indians seem to know much more about him than us.
He is a joke in India. We can make as much fun as we wish for him.

Headline: Zaid Hamid under treatment for acute constipation. Blames India!!

He might be a joke in India but if you have a functioning brain then you should know that its a useless thread. If not accepting you're blunders is a national thing that you seek pride in then by all mean continue i thought there are some sane Indians on this forum as well and those were the ones i addressed.

if anurab can have a show why cant zaid hamid ..it would be intresting to see him

He might be a joke in India but if you have a functioning brain then you should know that its a useless thread. If not accepting you're blunders is a national thing that you seek pride in then by all mean continue i thought there are some sane Indians on this forum as well and those were the ones i addressed.
What about threads by Pakistanis begging for Kashmir?

LoL i think they don't have a functioning brain :lol:

What about threads by Pakistanis begging for Kashmir?

LoL i think they don't have a functioning brain :lol:

Excuse me Kashmir is a long standing issue that needs to be addressed whether you and i like it or not its a disputed territory if you have even a little self respect learn to accept that the two aren't in the least comparable.

Excuse me Kashmir is a long standing issue that needs to be addressed whether you and i like it or not its a disputed territory if you have even a little self respect learn to accept that the two aren't in the least comparable.
But this thread is not useless.

Zaid Hamid is our entertainment. :lol:

Kashmir is long standing issue? Then carry a plebiscite in your Kashmir and why the hell Pakistan sold some patches to China? What a joke! That is why UN never takes Pakistan seriously.

Aahaan ....... very true ....... He hates India but there are sane voices in that video such as Sharmila Farooqui, please do not package every one in the same group.

Too much aggression and hatred mate these days ......

But this thread is not useless.

Zaid Hamid is our entertainment. :lol:

Kashmir is long standing issue? Then carry a plebiscite in your Kashmir and why the hell Pakistan sold some patches to China? What a joke! That is why UN never takes Pakistan seriously.

I knew you wouldn't have even that much of sense to let go of you're jingoism for once and look at it without getting emotional. Maybe that was too much to ask from you.

Back
Top Bottom