What's new

Zaid Hamid Banned on Facebook without any reason !

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Whatever happened to freedom of speech !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the fool would have fiddled with his fb settings and would have deactivated it in the process:hitwall:.....or maybe mushy did that through his isi contacts to get "all the popularity" for himself:hitwall::hitwall:

Possibly he wrote new theory that Facebook is funding Taliban. Who knows...

His views are good enough reason for his ban. He can only survive in Pakistan.

pls see both orkut and facebook have option to "report as abuse" there must have been too many report abuse registered with reasons like .. his supporting some sections taliban etc. which he admits, he says mulla omar is friend etc. that will not go down well on community portal, meant for family /reunions etc , not for spreading ideology

Hope to see this spirit when someone makes a caricature of the prophet.

These rules are made by west. and they broke them as well. We never made such rules, and we never broke em.
Besides, we are also with freedom of speech, it's just that it should have some limit. And if you are suggesting that Zaid Hamid went as far as, whatever you mentioned, then you need to open your eyes. Take some coffee or something.

Hope to see this spirit when someone makes a caricature of the prophet.

Zaid Hamid didn't abuse any religion. Even Jews are against Zionists, and he just has a problem with the Brahmin elite in india.

177deb90f4a15c25cc4137d40789c822._.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This ban goes against what US and the west stands for -- freedom of speech.

Omar, the USA only goes to bat for freedom of speech for USA citizens, in public, in the USA. Zaid Hamid is a nutcase whose speech is "free" but not worth listening to. In his case you definitely get what you pay for, which is zero.

Facebook team are die hard pro-Israeli zionists. they're like agents of of the Israeli regime more than they're Americans. American flag is actually a cloak that they use to hide their ugly wrongdoings.

I know many political activists a close friend of mine who was taken off of facebook for creating pro-palestine struggle groups and posting pictures of the Israeli soldiers killing civilians, he was banned from facebook few times and had all of his groups deleted.

So Zaid Hamid being banned is not surprizing at all.

Facebook team are die hard pro-Israeli zionists. they're like agents of of the Israeli regime more than they're Americans. American flag is actually a cloak that they use to hide their ugly wrongdoings.

I know many political activists a close friend of mine who was taken off of facebook for creating pro-palestine struggle groups and posting pictures of the Israeli soldiers killing civilians, he was banned from facebook few times and had all of his groups deleted.

So Zaid Hamid being banned is not surprizing at all.

So do you mean to say that Zaid Hamid tried to join the Zionist cult and now he is sad that we was removed :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom