What's new

Zahid Hamid - Shadows of Invasion

Indian patsies working under false-label of so-called TTP use name of islam but drink alcohol...
-
some stuff found from indian-terrorists in SWAT...

taliban are not one united group but divided into many groups and god knows what the heads of TTP are upto, i mean if one taliban group does bad, it cannot reflect the reputation of other talibans, there never existed TTP, some tribes along tribal area and perticularly the afghan refugees are taking american and indian money to fund the fake jehad on pakistani masses here

Indian patsies working under false-label of so-called TTP use name of islam but drink alcohol...
-
some stuff found from indian-terrorists in SWAT...

wats the name of brands. i would love to know.:cheers:

Muslims dont drink alcohol .

Just wanted to ask are TTP members actually Muslims who spread terror in the name of Jihad .
Even they themselves dont know the real meaning of Jihad and how it is done :lol:

first of all its not zahid hamid and 2nd there is a section for zaid hamid related posts so mod please do keep check over these kind of posts

taliban are not one united group but divided into many groups and god knows what the heads of TTP are upto, i mean if one taliban group does bad, it cannot reflect the reputation of other talibans, there never existed TTP, some tribes along tribal area and perticularly the afghan refugees are taking american and indian money to fund the fake jehad on pakistani masses here

Still Good Taliban and Bad Taliban? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom