What's new

Yudh Abhyas 2013 at Fort Bragg Begins

Also we have seen up till now when IA personnel have borrowed US army helmets, and other bits of equipment, that they have been in the standard US Army Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) but now they've issues phased-out woodland pattern to 100-odd IA soldiers? Not Multi-cam, not UCP but a camo pattern that has been out of US Army service for more than a decade that they just happened to have laying around?! Please.

You should know that the naysayers will find it difficult to accept that our soldiers are getting new goodies.

Happy to see our soldiers getting a good helmet . Hope it becomes a standard issue.

182504_510600652310685_1627074167_n.jpg

You should know that the naysayers will find it difficult to accept that our soldiers are getting new goodies.

Happy to see our soldiers getting a good helmet . Hope it becomes a standard issue.

Am not to be counted as a naysayer. Just asked the questions and my original post had enough reason to reason a question. Kindly read it and then brand me as a naysayer. Thanks.

These colours and pattern:

helmetwa.png

Closely match the IA's standard camo and are clearly the same as these standard issue cloths:

945480_128005654063167_1526770131_n.jpg

Also we have seen up till now when IA personnel have borrowed US army helmets, and other bits of equipment, that they have been in the standard US Army Universal Camouflage Pattern (UCP) but now they've issues phased-out woodland pattern to 100-odd IA soldiers? Not Multi-cam, not UCP but a camo pattern that has been out of US Army service for more than a decade that they just happened to have laying around?! Please.

US cams have different shades..... compare this helmet to the above and with the indian uniform... how similiar do u think they look?

images

Now dont tell me tht the indian army cant contrast between its uniform and the cover of its helmets.... look closely:

283704_128002247396841_427631750_n.jpg

US cams have different shades..... compare this helmet to the above and with the indian uniform... how similiar do u think they look?

images

Similar only because they are both woodland camo but the colours and design are completely different. The helmets worn by the IA troops simply are NOT US army Woodland as I have explained in my previous post.

Now dont tell me tht the indian army cant contrast between its uniform and the cover of its helmets.... look closely:

283704_128002247396841_427631750_n.jpg

A slight difference but nothing major.

@DESERT FIGHTER this pretty much closes the issue once and for all:

405727_128680420662357_902511440_n.jpg

Are you telling me that this IA camo cloth is not identical (in pattern and colour) to the cloth covers on the below helmets?

helmetwa.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar only because they are both woodland camo but the colours and design are completely different. The helmets worn by the IA troops simply are NOT US army Woodland as I have explained in my previous post.

A slight difference but nothing major.

So do you think they couldnt find the right camo for their helmets to go with their uniforms? anyways after they are in india... u wont see them wearing these... so enjoy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom