Your favorite movie endings?

same here. My movie endings @Hazzy997

1. Citizen Kane

2. Raging Bull

3. Brazil

4. The Graduate (my personal favorite)

5. Bicycle Thieves

6. No country for old men
Actually, thinking about it, I like the Big Lebowski's ending too. It's probably the funniest and most oddly satisfying endings ever made.

Like video games? I only play racing games nowadays last time I played was a few months ago GT6 on ps3 if you've heard of it...

I would get a new console and battlefield 4 but don't have time considering college.

New side hobby besides religion will be guns, soon I'm going to pick up a rifle or handgun.
Trust me when I say that I know everything about every single Gran Turismo, considering my brother is obsessed with the series.

I originally bought the PS4, but I traded it in for the Xbox One, because playstation has no games on it. Plus, with Titanfall coming out soon, I'm glad I traded in my PS4.

Actually, thinking about it, I like the Big Lebowski's ending too. It's probably the funniest and most oddly satisfying endings ever made.

Trust me when I say that I know everything about every single Gran Turismo, considering my brother is obsessed with the series.

I originally bought the PS4, but I traded it in for the Xbox One, because playstation has no games on it. Plus, with Titanfall coming out soon, I'm glad I traded in my PS4.

Really? I'm still deciding which to get if I'm free during the summer but honestly I may not be.

LOL, I only had GT5 and GT6 but forza looks nice too.

Really? I'm still deciding which to get if I'm free during the summer but honestly I may not be.

LOL, I only had GT5 and GT6 but forza looks nice too.
Forza is probably the best racing game out in next gen. It got critical acclaim from Adam Sessler, and that's good enough for me to recommend.

Check out his review...

and to not completely derail this thread, here is the ending for the big lebowski

1) The Mist
2) Into the wild
3) Black Book
4) The Sixth Sense
5) City of God
6) Matrubhoomi - A nation without women (Indian)

Vertigo has a good ending, most if not all of the cast dies at the hands of a caniball, I dont remember....:lol:

Cast away last scene......
Last 10 min of saving private ryan....
Motorcycle diary last scene....

about a child Psychologist ( Bruce Willis )who treats a boy who sees and talks to ghosts.

Back
Top Bottom