Your favorite laptop?

Which is your favorite laptop?

• Total voters

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I wanted to discuss something so I randomly chose this title. I wanted to conduct a survey and see if it's just me or the world is changing fast.

In 1997 my elder brother bought our first PC and that is when my journey to computers began
In 2001 I bought my first laptop
In 2003 I bought my first PC and stuck with that until 2007

By 2007 I bought my laptop and kept changing regularly. By 2013 I was using laptop for 10-18 hours a day but then smartphones became smarter and I found myself less online by every passing month. By 2016 I had almost forgotten the laptop and was posting all the messages on PDF and other places from my phone.

In 2017 I probably bought Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
In 2017/2018 I probably had Dell XPS 13
In 2018/2019 I probably Had Microsoft Surface Book
In 2018/2019 I upgraded once again to Dell XPS 13
In 2020 I switched back to Microsoft Surface Book 2

The point I am trying to say is... Whenever I had Dell XPS 13.. Despite the fact I loved that bezel-less 4k Display but I found myself using it for like 2 hours per week. But whenever I switched back to Surface Book I was using may be for 1 hour a day. So is that mean the laptop technology has not evolved fast enough compared to mobile phones so that mobile phones has replaced our laptops already?

So my questions are

1) Does the laptop make any difference in determining how much time you are going to spend on the laptop or is it just myself spending less time on Dell XPS 13 compared to Surface Book?

2) How many hours due to spend on the laptop/PC vs Mobile phone?

3) Which is your favorite laptop these days and why?

4) Do you think by 2022 the era of laptop will be long over just like the era of PC?

5) What is the future of Tech devices in 5 years?

I like alienware.. which i have used most.
had hp
dell.
asus.
but i am much satisfied with Alienware.

I am at home these days due to flu, but not corona virus... Here in UK if you cough in public , people get scared. Dont want to scare people.
are you sure its flu ?:o:

mods please is bandy ko check karo warna humy bhi corona ho jay ga hum aik hi threads main post ker rahy hain na :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom