What's new

Youngest Pakistan Microsoft certified professional between life and death.

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
World's youngest MCP Aarifa Karim hospitalised
Published: December 29, 2011

Aarifa Karim, a Pakistani girl from Faisalabad who became the world’s youngest Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) in 2004 at the age of nine, is in a critical condition in a hospital, Express News reported on Thursday.

The doctors say that Karim had a heart attack which affected her brain, causing her to slip into a coma.

Karim had earned the Fatima Jinnah gold medal and Salam Pakistan Youth Award in 2005 over her achievement.

She was also invited to the Microsoft Headquarters in the US by Bill Gates for being the World’s youngest MCP.

Karim also earned her first flight certificate by flying a plane at a flying club in Dubai at the age of 10, and was invited by Microsoft in 2006 to be a key-note speaker at the Tech-Ed Developers Conference, where she was the only Pakistani among over 5,000 developers.

She is currently 16 years old and is studying at Lahore Grammar School Paragon Campus.
World’s youngest MCP Aarifa Karim hospitalised – The Express Tribune

9 year old in 2004 means she is around 16 years old now.
Its indeed to rare to hear a 16years old to get heart attack.

As far as I know, she is in CMH, Lahore right now. Its really really sad news. The doctors have informed her parents to be prepared for the worst news anytime soon...

Arfa-Karim-big-microsoft-300x225.jpg

Pathetic news. Hopefully she would recover soon. :(

May Allah grant her a full and speedy recovery.

inshaa Allah!! My best wishes are with her.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Oh maaan! Look at her in hospital. I really want to cry now:

After all,our prayers are with her.

Aww maan .... i seriously hate it when promising young people end up in such state of affairs...

If she had a cardiac arrest with a stroke ..the chances are not promising (T.T )

i hope she has it in her to make it through this.

"Doctors said that she is on a ventilator and they might have to unplug her machines as there are hardly any chances of saving her, but they cannot take any decision against the family’s will."
Really sad :(

Our prayers are with her, may the Almighty help her.

It will indeed be a huge loss for Pakistan if she does not make it. Pakistan needs more people like her. May God bless her with a swift recovery. My heart aches for her & her family. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom