What's new

Young woman sticks up for Muslim family being 'racially abused' on train in shocking footage

I have met lot of Pakistanis in Canada and US that wear religious clothes and keep a beard but they have not changed their mentality. The people who pray five times a day and with beard are ready to any illegal act and swear lies over Quran. Wearing beard and Hijab does not make anybody pious Muslim. We have Pakistani women who never wore Hijab in Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad now wearing Burqa in Toronto. You can be a Muslim without beard or Hijab.

Sydney trains - over priced, overly late and over racist.

Ive seen crap like this before myself back in the early 2000s and it was also an old racist bogan lady.

well, Sydney train is not over priced anymore, in fact, if you are regular traveller and you are alone or a couple, taking a train now is cheaper (even with cheap gas) than drive. I can legally finish a week travel at @ $16.8 per week even from City to interstate destination (like Gosford, Lithgrow or Wollongong) thanks to opal Card, you cannot drive for a week for $16.8 in Gas which will give you about 180kms travel a week....(That's 25 Km a day)

I don't find it racist. It was a religious abuse. Other brown skinned folks WITHOUT the dress would have not been abused. It is bad, shameful - but it is a religious abuse.

If a white couple was wearing the Hijab do you think she would have dared to abuse them ? She picked on them because they were brown and hence respectful.

The Racist angle is pretty apparent.

Back
Top Bottom