What's new

Young Japanese scholars head to China for stable, independent jobs

Like what?Haven't seen Japanese home appliances for quite a long time.

In other countries, Japan products are still dominating the market.

Except for smartphones, China's brands fail to grab public attention and interest despite the price being cheaper.

China's products lack good design and the quality is still untrustworthy.

In other countries, Japan products are still dominating the market.

Except for smartphones, China's brands fail to grab public attention and interest despite the price being cheaper.

China's products lack good design and the quality is still untrustworthy.
I still see lots of South Korean home appliance products in China, but not Japanese ones.

I still see lots of South Korean home appliance products in China, but not Japanese ones.

Korean products are starting to grab the market share slowly,

But still, for automobiles and home appliances, Japan is still the winner.

In terms of design and features, I think Korea products are better, but I don't know why even I still prefer Japan products over Korea's.

Except for TV, like Samsung and LG.

I think the success of Samsung and LG in USA has a rippling effect throughout the entire world. Maybe perhaps because of the media role.

But it's funny that TLC doesn't seem so.

Korean products are starting to grab the market share slowly,

But still, for automobiles and home appliances, Japan is still the winner.

In terms of design and features, I think Korea products are better, but I don't know why even I still prefer Japan products over Korea's.

Except for TV, like Samsung and LG.

I think the success of Samsung and LG in USA has a rippling effect throughout the entire world. Maybe perhaps because of the media role.

But it's funny that TLC doesn't seem so.
Samsung and LG have the quantity but Sony and Panasonic to get the quality.

The koreans are trying hard to push the japanese out of the TV market but TV enthusiasts keep Sony and Panasonic alive.

TV, fridge, rice cooker, air frier and AC.
5f391bf6598ce62112099811_tv-market-share.png

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0_2021-08-12_%D0%B2_0.05.37.png

Haier_Euromonitor_International_Ranking.jpg

I am speaking about quality, not market share.

Best bangs for your bucks.
If your products don't sell in the market, how long do you think you can survive? engineers and workers need to feed themselves and families too.

These goods are highly sought after, and there's no lacking of buyers.
They used to , but now they are outsold by their competitors, I still remember Japan used to make phones too, but now we can no longer see any Japanese phones.

They used to , but now they are outsold by their competitors, I still remember Japan used to make phones too, but now we can no longer see any Japanese phones.
Again, market censorship.
Sharp and Sony phones are still sold in selected markets, while LG (Korean) has dropped out of the game.

Perception in China is flawed because the market there heavily want to shill chinese products.

Again, market censorship.
Sharp and Sony phones are still sold in selected markets, while LG (Korean) has dropped out of the game.

Perception in China is flawed because the market there heavily want to shill chinese products.
Do you know Japan now is a net trade deficit country? do you know why?

Highly Sought after...lol

OSAKA -- Panasonic is poised to outsource production of televisions to Chinese rival TCL, the world's third-largest TV maker, in the Japanese electronics group's latest move to cut costs in a segment where its brand has faded, Nikkei has learned.

Do you know Japan now is a net trade deficit country? do you know why?
War, high import prices, rising energy prices.
Japan, S. Korea, Germany, all net trade deficit.

EDIT: Your article is in 2021, and even then it says this:
Panasonic will continue to make its own high-end TVs mainly for sale in the Japanese market, but the Osaka-based company will consider consolidating or shrinking production sites in Japan and overseas.
This is what are highly sought-after, like the LZ2000 that is released this year.

Back
Top Bottom