What's new

Yoga centre set afire in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LURKER

Reaction score
A yoga centre was today allegedly set afire by unknown miscreants in Pakistan.

Some people entered the premises of the centre in Bani Gala area on the outskirts of Islamabad and demanded money. After being denied, they set the yoga centre on fire, local media reports said.

The culprits fled the scene after the incident.

The name of the yoga centre was not immediately confirmed.

Indian spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar had visited Pakistan in 2012 and inaugurated the centre for his Art of Living movement in Bani Gala.

Yoga centre set afire in Pakistan | Business Standard

Indian spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar had visited Pakistan in 2012 and inaugurated the centre for his Art of Living movement in Bani Gala.
One question: Why?

One question: Why?

Thats what i was wondering, what did Swami Ravishankar expect while opening opnening Art of Living Centre in Islamabad, Pakistan is a muslim country and they dont need a Hindu Swami to tell them the Art of living.

It was a non starter anyways, the yoga center was destined to be burned down by an overzealous ghazi, i'm not surpried at all .

Thats what i was wondering, what did Swami Ravishankar expect while opening opnening Art of Living Centre in Islamabad, Pakistan is a muslim country and they dont need a Hindu Swami to tell them the Art of living.

It was a non starter anyways, the yoga center was destined to be burned down by an overzealous ghazi, i'm not surpried at all .

Hold on, did you even read the article? They asked for money before setting on fire. And i would like to see photo of center being burning. No news on tv channel. Seem like minor incedent.

Mullah types don't ask for money or care, its not the only yoga center in country. And if Ravi Shankar is the same guy who said kill 50 in revenge of 5 then i don't even know why he visited Pakistan.

Indian source should always be taken with grain if salt

Hold on, did you even read the article? They asked for money before setting on fire. And i would like to see photo of center being burning. No news on tv channel. Seem like minor incedent.

Mullah types don't ask for money or care, its not the only yoga center in country. And if Ravi Shankar is the same guy who said kill 50 in revenge of 5 then i don't even know why he visited Pakistan.

You mean they asked for the Jaziya before burning the kaafir centre down ?

Ravishankar said kill 50 for 5 ?? Did he tell that to you personally :lol:

Probably taking revenge for the Kashmiri student incident. @Aeronaut style! Someone has to pay :lol:
Comprehension issues

Some people entered the premises of the centre in Bani Gala area on the outskirts of Islamabad and demanded money. After being denied, they set the yoga centre on fire, local media reports said.

No Kashmir there!

Man is it me or all Indians read what they please?

Sounds like a pure case of illegal tax by some stupids....nothing religious nor territorial related!

funny-sign-store-sense-of-humor.jpg

Sense of humour ? Really is that what you call twisting words to instill anger or is it purely ignorance??

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Manticore
troll thread...where people think a normal incident is an attack on religion or even brought Kashmir in to suit their fantasies!

Sense of humour ? Really is that what you call twisting words to instill anger or is it purely ignorance??

The original statement by Aeronaut that Pakistani Hindus are being made to pay for Kashmir as someone has to pay for it is only laughable and cannot be taken seriously. Hence it's being used to make a funny jibe. If you didn't know the context I suggest you stay out. Thanks.

Last edited:
Man is it me or all Indians read what they please?

Sounds like a pure case of illegal tax by some stupids....nothing religious nor territorial related!

Perhaps you can be more precise as to what your thoughts are on the burning of this Art of Living yoga centre.

The original statement by Aeronaut that Pakistani Hindus are being made to pay for Kashmir as someone has to pay for it is only laughable and cannot be taken seriously. Hence it's being used to make a funny jibe. If you don't know the context I suggest you stay out. Thanks.
I never brought in @Aeronaut...you did! I only went against the Kashmiri bit...stay out of that! Thank you

Perhaps you can be more precise as to what your thoughts are on the burning of this Art of Living yoga centre.
Please learn to read:

The word is extortion

I never brought in @Aeronaut...you did! I only went against the Kashmiri bit...stay out of that! Thank you

Hence you didn't get the humor in it. Again don't butt in where you are not asked to especially if you don't know the context. Thanks.

Lashkar antiyoga Islami have claimed responsibility.

This isn't an extortion attempt by silly kids thinking a "posh" new centre has money.

Hence you didn't get the humor in it. Again don't butt in where you are not asked to especially if you don't know the context.
May I suggest the same advice to you :enjoy:

Besides like I said I said no Kashmir there...so either you didnt catch that or you just dont understand that this is not posted in the member's club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom