What's new

yo, Jamahir

Just passing.
Is that reference to something?

Because I know a niche joke in the gaming community where that's the punchline.

These people will drive you out of India as well if you don't stand your ground. But I have said it before, you need to mix things up and try not be mundane and monotonous.
Why is it that the only time you are posting sincerely is when talking to trolls or where your opinion won't make a difference like with jamahir (whom I don't consider a troll)

Wrong analogy. I don't celebrate any eid as I am not a for-show Muslim, I am a real Muslim.
Dear, we really need to see your muslim manifesto. Cuz right now, it's confusing as hell.

Is that reference to something?

Because I know a niche joke in the gaming community where that's the punchline.

Sometime before this clip in 'The Chronicles of Riddick' :

Dear, we really need to see your muslim manifesto. Cuz right now, it's confusing as hell.

It will not be confusing if you considered Islam as what it is - a leftist revolution in the spheres of politics, social aspects, socio-economics and theism. Even India, Pakistan, Saudia and Afghanistan have had Muslims who were Communists. Some of the founders of the Communist Party of India in 1920 were Muslims. The party was founded in Tashkent in the Muslim-majority Uzbek SSR of the USSR. Tashkent is now in Uzbekistan.

Last edited:
Why is it that the only time you are posting sincerely is when talking to trolls or where your opinion won't make a difference like with jamahir (whom I don't consider a troll)

Everyone is a troll and no one's opinion matter, Raheela.

Everyone is a troll and no one's opinion matter, Raheela.
I'd there's different levels, even in trolling.

Shadi karle tharki

Dammit. Why'd you have to ruin it?

Raheela ? @villageidiot is a woman ?
Yes. But, there's only the male version of the "Muslim GigaChad" available so I am having to use use that as my DP :(

@-=virus=-, I am sure you can relate. You are forced to use the male version of "gangu troll" as DP.

That right @jamahir , it's time you knew. Virus is a woman. A voluptuous one, from what she told me.

Last edited:
I know, I was only clarifying my position.

Hello LeGenD, Communism is just Rationality and Simplicity. For example, is seeking abolition of money irrational and that complex ? Is seeking governance of people by the people, with every person participating, irrational ? :)

Secondly, you and I live in the Capitalist Bloc and we everyday see the evils of Capitalism. Can we ignore that and move to the cricket match on TV or or wage slavery job ?

A man who asked : Shouldn't female humans have the right to life, to decide their own man, to have the right to divorce and remarriage and to negotiate their alimony at the time of wedding... that man cannot be described as a feminist ??? In that case I must ask you your understanding of "Feminist". :)

Thank you.

Abolition of money? Which commodity is convenient and feasible for the exchange of goods in your view? Money makes trading convenient and feasible for the exchange of goods.

Seeking governance of people by the people with every person participating = Collaborative Governance. This is possible in a democratic society. Communism is not required.

Capitalism allows industries to develop and grow. Capitalism is not the problem, corruption is and this menace is widespread.

Refer to this post. Islam have given reasonable rights to women. This has nothing to do with Feminism.

Feminism is a Western social movement aimed to abolish Western patriarchy but it looks at every issue through the lens of patriarchy and has lost the plot. Modern Feminist teachings are not compatible with Islamic teachings on many counts.

"While feminism rejects any sort of complementarity of the sexes, Islam emphasizes it through the accentuation of different social roles for men and women. Feminism is critical of the institution of marriage because it leads to the subordination of women, while Islam strongly recommends marriage for both men and women, and the marriage institution in Islam is one in which husbands and wives have clearly distinct responsibilities and duties. The leadership role for men is taken for granted in Islam, while feminists consider it oppression.

Traditional Islamic thought has celebrated the hierarchical structure of the universe as a pointer toward the divine, and has seen echoes of this in the relationship of mind and body, spirit and psyche, king and subject, master and slave, and man and woman. This does not mean that Islam condones all such relationships as found in traditional societies, but it does mean that relationships of subordination and hierarchy are not for that very reason to be considered evil, as feminists hold they are.

According to Elisabeth Moltmann-Wendel, the "crux of patriarchal theology" is "the dominance implied in the relationship between mind and body: will over the unconscious, history over nature, man over woman."21

Rosemary Reuther displays the same attitude: "Sexual symbolism is foundational to the perception of order and relationship that has been built up in cultures. The psychic organization of consciousness, the dualistic view of the self and the world, the hierarchical concept of society, the relation of humanity and nature, and of God and creation-all these relationships have been modeled on sexual dualism."22

As Hauke points out, "The implicit supposition here is that subordination and inferiority are identical and that they signify 'division' and 'rape'."23

Islam is the obedient subordination of man to God. In his submission to God, however, man is not oppressed by God, but perfected. While feminists consider the condition of women to be better when they have more choices, because they hold that the good is the free expression and satisfaction of free ranging desire, the good in Islam is viewed as the annihilation of the self with its desires in divinity.

This divine encounter is approached through the attainment of virtue and the conquest of the illicit desires of the self.

Complementarity, the Family and Sexuality

Europeans have condemned Islam for its acceptance of human sexuality and sensuality and for its repression of the same. When Victorian morals dominated Europe, Islam was seen as a naughty religion offering its believers promises of sensual delight in the afterlife.

When European morals changed and Freudian ideas had been popularized, Islam was condemned for the limitations it places on sexual relations. In feminist writing, both attitudes are expressed. To a certain extent, this may be due to different ideas about sexuality current among feminists.

Some feminists, for example, consider prostitution a legitimate form of labor, and prefer the term 'sexual worker’, while other feminists consider prostitution and the 'sex industry' as manifestations of the degradation of women at the hands of the patriarchic system.

Some feminists call for changes in Islamic societies so that women may be given more sexual license, while others call for greater restrictions to be placed upon men.

Islam clearly recognizes and accepts human sexuality. Sexual pleasure in itself is not considered evil, as it is in some Christian texts. Nevertheless, Islam places strict constraints on sexual behavior. These constraints differ for men and women. Men are permitted to have more than one wife simultaneously, while women are not permitted to have more than one husband at any one time.

It must be admitted that Muslim men sometimes abuse this and other permissions granted them by Islamic law to do injustice to women. Feminists conclude from this that Islamic law is oppressive to women. However, in the context of the laws governing sexual relations in other societies, whether liberal, communist or Christian, some men also take advantage of the opportunities they find there to oppress women.

Should we then conclude that all laws governing sexual relations are oppressive to women? Even if a society were constructed in which there were absolutely no laws governing sexual relations, some men would still oppress women, probably even more than they do in Muslim societies. The problem would seem to reside not in the law, but in the morals of those who would abuse it for selfish purposes.

With all the freedoms and rights granted to women in the US, the claim that women are better off than they were earlier is dubious. Statistics show that more women live in poverty than before. Divorce has been made easy, and custody of children is normally awarded to mothers, while the support that could be provided by other family members has been undermined with the erosion of the family.

Islamic law functions to preserve the family structure through patriarchal hierarchy in which a base line of duties toward women is clearly drawn. Furthermore, there is considerable room for women to maneuver within the framework of Islamic family law to prevent their husbands from arbitrarily divorcing them or remarrying.

This seems far better for women than the Western customs in which the average duration of marriage is five years and in which it is common for men to keep mistresses."

I also pointed out in this post the difference between Islam and communism in concise manner. You seem to regard Communism as divine and look at Islam through the lens of Marxism, Communism, and Feminism. This is a mistake. Islam predates these ideologies and has its own teachings. Understand the difference.

"Go feed them and don't lecture us". Shows your apathy. I have been presenting the simplest ways to eradicate hunger : (a). Abolish money, (b). Do urban farming. Are these things so difficult ? Yet you do not want to participate in any discussions and activities to eradicate hunger but want to carry on with your wage-slave life. Why ?

When an Indian female urban construction worker Arveena Khatoon died of hunger in the Lockdown of 2020 there were a few hundred lakh tons of food grain in the stores of the government agency Food Corporation of India - why didn't some of this grain and other food stuffs go to Arveena ?
2023-01-09-152221_1024x768_scrot-png.910496
Dead-mother-at-station-1068x601.jpeg
Its your personal opinion and thoughts, world doesn't go by your good thoughts.
This world is occupied by the 1% elite and they don't care about any humanity. Its their play ground and thier rules.
Apple has more value than the entire China,s dollar reserves.
Isn't it laughable ?

Back
Top Bottom