What's new

yo, Jamahir

@El Sidd, ^^ is what drove me out of the forum.
LOL El Sidd ke elawa aur koi ally ni mila summon krne ko ?

stay and fight, man !

or what, you think its easy being a Modi voting right winger Hindu here ?

or what, you think its easy being a Modi voting right winger Hindu here ?

Vastly more easy than being a commie.

running away will not save you

Imran sahaab, I do read the forum without logging-in. I was talking about posting here mostly being a waste of time and pressure on the intellect whereas I could do my projects instead.

no ?

spl your variety of commie, which borrows heavily from that religion.

hum idol worshiping pagans ka to bhot bura haal hai, daily zaleel kare jaate hain, badsulooki hoti hai, mazaak udaya jaata hai.. khullay m.

no ?

spl your variety of commie, which borrows heavily from that religion.

hum idol worshiping pagans ka to bhot bura haal hai, daily zaleel kare jaate hain, badsulooki hoti hai, mazaak udaya jaata hai.. khullay m.

You are allowed to multi-ID but I am banned regularly and some fools imposed "blasphemy" charge on me. I am pre-2000s type of Muslim who finds many PDF "Muslims" quite mindless and mob'by.

Try being me.

@jamahir I am genuinely curious (as in I am doubting the fact) as to how you're still a virgin at 50+.

1. I am not 50+.

2. Maybe me being "a virgin" gives me "a something" that the ladeez find attractive. :enjoy:

Imran sahaab, I do read the forum without logging-in. I was talking about posting here mostly being a waste of time and pressure on the intellect whereas I could do my projects instead.
you can open meaningful threads then

You are allowed to multi-ID but I am banned regularly and some fools imposed "blasphemy" charge on me. I am pre-2000s type of Muslim who finds many PDF "Muslims" quite mindless and mob'by.
No multi-id here, chhotu Ajay got perma-banned and he's butthurt and not coming back, the other younger one likes to troll sometimes.

Try being me.
Mazhabi taur pe log annoy ho jaate hain aapse.. k ek taraf aap Islamiyat claim krte ho, and doosri taraf, in equal measure, godless communism bhi apnai rakhe ho !

fir propagate bhi krte ho commie ideology (tablighi style).. this results in people's heads exploding in rage.

60+ then?

LOL.

Doesn't - they don't admit it but they are attracted to experienced guys.

How would you know. I am "the virgin" here, yes ? :D

Pedophillic gay men like young virgin boys though..........

Sure, but I am 60+ you said. :D

No multi-id here, chhotu Ajay got perma-banned and he's butthurt and not coming back, the other younger one likes to troll sometimes.

Chhotu Ajay... the other young one... what tales you spin, LOL.

Mazhabi taur pe log annoy ho jaate hain aapse.. k ek taraf aap Islamiyat claim krte ho, and doosri taraf, in equal measure, godless communism bhi apnai rakhe ho !

fir propagate bhi krte ho commie ideology (tablighi style).. this results in people's heads exploding in rage.

I only say that they must go back to basics, to the original. Red Tableegh is a good tableegh.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom