What's new

yo, Jamahir

E2zE0SuX0AI6Djt.jpg

Yes, Muammar was one of the best leaders and philosophers in human history ( you can read this thread of mine whose OP has his last essay and watch this vid of his 2009 speech in the UNO General Assembly ) but we must consider that dogs always side with the oppressors and Muammar had a cat named Dodi. It would have been atrocious if Virus had posted Photoshopped pic of cat pissing on Muammar. Dogs are dogs - oppressors, cruel, chaotic - and will not be depicted pissing into the mouth of the oppressors.

Mentee bhai, it is best that all sane members desiring their intellectual continuity must leave this forum until @waz, @LeGenD and @PakSword bring back the forum to sensibility as these mods were the ones responsible for my bans instead of banning the crooks thus letting the crooks run amok. Till then I have asked fitpOsitive to give you my email ID.

Consider this post right in this thread :

This mullah so-called Mujahid is a depraved person, a typical mullah who insults and is cruel about those who are artificially lower than him on the ladder of the artificial thing called money. Him, @Areesh, @Sayfullah, @Qmjd, @Falcon34, @hussain0216, @Abu Shaleh Rumi, @Titanium100, Zia ul Haq, the Taliban, Maududi and all the other priests will build grand and huge monuments and houses to God - and God is something that cannot be seen and the priests themselves say that God cannot be confined to an idol - but they nevertheless build grand houses for God and the priests gorge on food in committees to decide the date of festivals but allow millions of visible, humans to be without houses - to live on the streets under the sun, rain, cold, snow, pollution, dust and in hunger...
266px-Faisal_Mosque_by_M_Ali_Mir.jpg

Ruet-e-Hilal-Committee-to-Hold-Grand-Feast-After-Ramadan-Moon-Sighting.jpg

LDN-L-TORIUMI-PLAZA-R10-0318.jpg

Is this justice ? Is this rationality ? Is this even Islam ? Didn't Islam abolish the priest and the idol ?

Consider the below post :

Insulting Ambedkar ( the Dalit writer of the Indian constitution ) and Chamaars ( a Shudra "lower" cobbler "caste" ) in one go. This is insulting the Indian constitution and humanity in general.

The first picture is without context and those vast breadlines of Capitalism elude millions of humans...
Dead-mother-at-station-1068x601.jpeg

...but fill the stomachs of millions of dogs, no problemo :
1675204537-Gunthers-Millions-S1-E1-00-01-20-07.png

jun03v7-993350-1622722217.jpg

And @Paitoo and @villageidiot think I am the idiot for talking on the forum these aspects of Capitalism. Who's the idiot ???
Garbage and more garbage and even more garbage.
In these times every one is suffering. Billions dogs sleep at street empty stomach.
Million humans sleep at night empty stomach.
Go feed them and don't lecture us, it didn't change anything.

Garbage and more garbage and even more garbage.
In these times every one is suffering. Billions dogs sleep at street empty stomach.
Million humans sleep at night empty stomach.
Go feed them and don't lecture us, it didn't change anything.

"Go feed them and don't lecture us". Shows your apathy. I have been presenting the simplest ways to eradicate hunger : (a). Abolish money, (b). Do urban farming. Are these things so difficult ? Yet you do not want to participate in any discussions and activities to eradicate hunger but want to carry on with your wage-slave life. Why ?

When an Indian female urban construction worker Arveena Khatoon died of hunger in the Lockdown of 2020 there were a few hundred lakh tons of food grain in the stores of the government agency Food Corporation of India - why didn't some of this grain and other food stuffs go to Arveena ?
2023-01-09-152221_1024x768_scrot-png.910496

Last edited:
"Go feed them and don't lecture us". Shows your apathy. I have been presenting the simplest ways to eradicate hunger : (a). Abolish money, (b). Do urban farming. Are these things so difficult ? Yet you do not want to participate in any discussions and activities to eradicate hunger but want to carry on with your wage-slave life. Why ?

When an Indian female urban construction worker Arveena Khatoon died of hunger in the Lockdown of 2020 there were a few hundred lakh tons of food grain in the stores of the government agency Food Corporation of India - why didn't some of this grain and other food stuffs go to Arveena ?
2023-01-09-152221_1024x768_scrot-png.910496
dear lord, it really does boggle the mind

this insanity of yours of keeping repeating the same things ad nauseam.

thankfully I'm not of this bent, else I'd be pestering everyone day and night, 24/7, about how bad communism is (I got way more ammo than you too)

smh, despite knowing your keeda very well by now.. teri disease incurable hai.

dear lord, it really does boggle the mind

this insanity of yours of keeping repeating the same things ad nauseam.

thankfully I'm not of this bent, else I'd be pestering everyone day and night, 24/7, about how bad communism is (I got way more ammo than you too)

smh, despite knowing your keeda very well by now.. teri disease incurable hai.

So a human died of artificial hunger and you are on here about my "commie keeda" ???

When is jamahir time coming at the ends of RSS radicals that would be a righteous score for the RSS... I would back @iamnobody any day against you..

He wants to deworm your G with his man juice.

Why don't you twos get married in Saudi Arabia?

I welcome you to such glories. I am a humble bhikaari who doesn't indulge in activities on the middle classes.

When is jamahir time coming at the ends of RSS radicals that would be a righteous score for the RSS

Kya baat hai. Calling for my brutalized end. :tup:

I welcome you to such glories. I am a humble bhikaari who doesn't indulge in activities on the middle classes.

Kya baat hai. Calling for my brutalized end. :tup:

@iamnobody is hired for the job who believes one less muslim in India is a great India.. All I call say is to him go for it unless trash like you return back to the fold..

Aside from the jokes wouldn't wish on you that to be honest but would rather appreciate a more political correct you rather then seeing a Muammar fan and he was a trash man

RSS guys love the likes of Jamahir and Tarek Fateh who turn Muslims into murtad

Jamahir is my future student he is not in that category..

I need a Muhammed bin Tughlaq, Alauddin Khilji, Malik Kafur, Muhammad of Ghor, Aurangzab, Qutbuddin Aibak and Tipu Sultan out of him

RSS guys love the likes of Jamahir and Tarek Fateh who turn Muslims into murtad

Nobody's tip#43 : RSS is actually Indian branch of The Third International.

Jamahir is my future student he is not in that category..

I need a Muhammed bin Tughlaq, Alauddin Khilji, Malik Kafur, Muhammad of Ghor, Aurangzab, Qutbuddin Aibak and Tipu Sultan out of him

Did you know that Tipu was an admirer of the French Revolution ? He was quite like me.

Back
Top Bottom