What's new

YDA hunger strike for the rights of patients !!

P.S.
@Icewolf

If you think that there should be no free treatment at hospitals, tests, machines out of order, go join pmln !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think young doctors are frustrated only because they have developed a habit of comparing career of doctors within the country and outside the country. They should try to learn the things in true circumstances and if they still feel aggrieved they may leave the country (but all should call it selfish approach) without cause further disturbance to the society.

all propoganda by media wing of these monkeys

acha?? doctors nay media ko lifafa diya hoga...

I think young doctors are frustrated only because they have developed a habit of comparing career of doctors within the country and outside the country. They should try to learn the things in true circumstances and if they still feel aggrieved they may leave the country (but all should call it selfish approach) without cause further disturbance to the society.

amazing suggestion... no wonder why we are in this mess....

Who says government gives fake medicines?
What is meaning of "government" here?
Being a layman I think that medical profession is being exclusively handled by doctors and so-called doctors. Anyone can't provide fake medicine by avoiding "doctors" from the supply chain, perhaps.

Who says government gives fake medicines?
What is meaning of "government" here?
Being a layman I think that medical profession is being exclusively handled by doctors and so-called doctors. Anyone can't provide fake medicine by avoiding "doctors" from the supply chain, perhaps.

hope you get treated one day in a government hospital then you will know what is fake/expired medicine !!

Thanks for the reply. My argument is not so half-baked as it appears. Always there is cost to leave the country. I am sure that if some doctors have chance and are able to leave this country, 98% of them will leave Pakistan with out going on strike. It is not simple to practice medical profession abroad in the manner almost all of the doctors do in Pakistan. Here, doctors are taught to start practice in an audacious, dare-devil way without realizing meaning of "being a professional". you cann't practice unprofessional behaviour and knowledge abroad.

Perhaps I have been these hospitals many times. I know there are flaws in the system. But a pharmacist should report to the authorities beforehand that he/she will not issue expired medicine in written. He can do this only if he has realization that expired medicine may be injurious to human health.

I am not worried at all that doctor can be punished on the reasons mentioned in earlies posts. Because it is still doctors who are to determine who has done wrong. Even Iftikhar Chaudry will have to refer back to doctors to judge about doctors. So if they are doctors they should not worry. I have not seen this much professional facilitation in any other profession. (Perhaps I went a bit far)

for rights of patients? their daily protests have casued deaths of patients.

these unprofessional bucthers need to be kicked hard

Don't use so harsh words for doctors. I wish Punjab Health Department to implement the service rules in true sense. You know, only if government is able to ensure the very basic rule that

"no government servant can do a private business that has direct connection with the nature of office he is holding"

All doctors will face the worse ever challenge in their career (both young and senior doctors). But perhaps government is ignoring it purposely.

I am wondering how this society can treat these doctors in a bad way. With very few exception, every person wants to became doctor and all parents wish to see their daughter/son a doctor when they are going to do F.Sc. How this society will began to degrade when the same children will become doctors.

All patients give are try to give respect to doctors, it is doctors who have to change their behaviour. It is need of the time for a doctor to become a bit of more professional as patients are going to be a bit more well aware with the passage of time. You can not treat the patient in the way you have been doing in the past. If some doctor does not agree with me just go abroad and check my logic.

So doctors should think a bit more than patients or what we call government.

I always praise doctors. Praise to the extent that they may be given a bit of exemption from rules or privilege to earn a more happy life. But, unfortunately, it is doctors who criticise me more.

I am sure young doctors are going to fail if they do not learn lesson from the time.

These young doctors are blackmailers and dramaibaaz. Shame that PTI is supporting them. Thrash them.

These young doctors are blackmailers and dramaibaaz. Shame that PTI is supporting them. Thrash them.

do you know that there is no free medicine provided in Punjab hospitals now, no test is free now, as all the money is spent on MBS.

if thats a crime, Im honourbly part of it and glad that PTI is backing the demands to restore free medicines and tests for patients...

do you know that there is no free medicine provided in Punjab hospitals now, no test is free now, as all the money is spent on MBS.

if thats a crime, Im honourbly part of it and glad that PTI is backing the demands to restore free medicines and tests for patients...

And what about these doctors conducting strike, attacking their seniors etc. Is it justified to you?

Back
Top Bottom